What's the verdict on Megs APC as an Interior APC?

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by m4gician, Feb 1, 2008.

1. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if this comes out a little forward, but I was wondering does anyone still use Megs APC for interior cleaning? I've read so many great things about it in the past, but as soon as my gallon arrives, the only threads I find are about woolite or 303 aerospace cleaner. Is 10:1 still good and safe for cleaning?

2. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

Megs apc is still what Nica uses baisically as his only staple. It's a great product, and something I think most detailers should always have in their arsenal.

3. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

I use Megs APC all the time, works well for interior 10:1 or exterior 4:1.

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

It is a gooder. I am a fan boy, but the stuff is very versitle. It works in interior, yet is has exterior and engine bay uses as well. Works really well on tires.

5. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Im still a little skeptical about it.

6. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I just got a gallon of it for use on interiors. Not sure how well it works yet but I have read good things.

7. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

ah that's great, you've made me feel a lot better using it 10:1 for interior cleaning.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes sir, all love Meg's APC stuff is strong but if you dilute it properly it's your best friend :thumb:

I got a large pale of it and I'm now past the half point, yup I use it in everything.

Mind you though when I get my steamer I don't think I'm going to be using as much chemicals as I currently do for the interior.

I use Meg's APC to give the vehicles a good wipe down and it works incredably well.

Just my :2cents: on it though.

9. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

megs apc is the best

10. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

care to explain?

11. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I just bought 2 gallons of it... I have 1 spray bottle at 10:1 for interiors and 1 bottle at 4:1 for exterior.

12. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

I love the stuff, 4:1 will take out the nastiest stuff on cloth upholstery, 10:1 for general cleaning. And, since its used diluted, a gallon will last you forever - a must buy for the price, IMHO.

Pete

13. PERFECTION

PERFECTION Birth of a Detailer

I get the best price on all detail line of meg

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

You can use Megs APC 10:1 on interior, on everything, but leather.
    On leather use Woolite 6:1, or 8:1. Remember to rinse leather after Woolite (just wipe down with a clean damp MF towel).