1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

2. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

i would get the first kit, and then add a bottle of Power Finish to the order. the second one is good too, but id rather have the power finish than the finishing glaze thats included in the second kit. as for are they useful....of course. i have all the menz polishes except power finish and i use them all. you never know what you'll need, and you can always play around with polish/pad combos that suit a certain situation better than what something else might.

3. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

I thought phil was going to begin carrying Meguiars, no??

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

1st kit, I always use SIP/106 combo and its great. I have yet to use Power Fin but I hear its great. The second kit would be great but that glaze and power gloss would not be used that often. Power Gloss is a pretty high cutting compound, but for starting deff start with the first kit you cant go wrong.

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I think it was in the talks and seeing how popular it would be and what not. Dont know if its still on the table or not.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

pick that first kit, and add P203S to it, there is no need for glaze.

7. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

What everyone else said.

First kit. I really don't think you need a whole quart of PG though. I rarely touch it.

8. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Hmmmm.... I think I'll do the first + P203S, I really don't even want glaze in my arsenal... don't see the point.

9. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

x2, Powergloss has a huge amount of cut, it's rare that I need it.

I use Power Finish, 106FA(Super Finish), and PO85RD a lot.

And Got Wax, I believe that the supplier for Phil with the Meguiar's never came through.

10. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Now I'm starting to think of just doing a mix and match lol... at 25% off the price will be the same... maybe 16oz of PG and 32oz of the rest?

11. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I want to buy 105 and 205 the Menzerna stuff and hopefully be done buying compounds.... for a while at least.

12. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Then there's always scholl...

13. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

and 3M us and 3M uk and Gloss it and so so so many more...