What should I buy?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by kustomizingkid, Dec 7, 2009.

1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I need to buy some new wax apps, mf, and a light... so help me out guys what should I buy??

I'm pretty sure on the MF but I don't have any clue what apps to buy or what light... btw this is a big light I need... thinking metal halide...

Wax apps, I've got uber red but I want to try something else...

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

For wax apps I like the foam finger ones from Ben. Actually, I like all his apps. I know some will disagree and prefer the round ones for wax, but I prefer the Euro shape. I just prime the euro one by swiping the app int the pot, then turning it 180 degrees, and swiping the other half. After a couple times doing this, the app works nice, and it's one of the only ones that doesn't cramp up my hand. Also the gold CCS ones are on my list of what to buy next.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I agree with pektel. I only have the small finger pockets from Classic but love using them for applying wax. Either them or the cheap yellow ones from Classic as well. I find thicker foam wax applicators to be counter productive as a lot of waxes have so much drag upon application.