What did you get in the mail today?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Protodetailing., Oct 4, 2011.

1. Protodetailing.

Protodetailing. Virgin Detailer

Show us what you got!

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I got bills and a mortgage statement......... oh wait, something from publishers clearing house too. and some coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did you get?

3. armenakadino

armenakadino Birth of a Detailer

we should do the same picture thread as they have on autogeeks forums

sadly being a student I dont get much in the mail

4. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I too only got damn bills!

5. Kilo6_one

@op, you going to post anything?

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

A tablet for my sons birthday present.

7. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Actually, I got something today!

1Z Anti-frost
    1Z Klima
    10L Bottle Dispenser... which I broke almost immediately... then fixed with super glue

8. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Internet bill...and flyers

9. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I got a Ipod Shuffle (original one). It costs me 975 air miles, I would never spend real money on a apple product except the new I-phone 4S I have pre-ordered I am ashamed :(

10. Kilo6_one

I waited until today, to decide what phone to get i was not that impressed with the 4s, sort of let down too, I wish it was bigger, that is the only shortfall; other then that its on par with other devices on the market, like my atrix.... I ordered the s2, ill let you all know when it comes in the mail.

I did get a jury summons today, lucky me, i'm PC832 exempt and just sent it back in.......

ill let you guys know what I get tomorrow.

11. dblackn

dblackn Two Bucket System Washer

I watched the keynote today, I think people were expecting the 5 but I will be upgrading from my 3GS to the 4S. The camera upgrade paired with the A5 are going to be great. I can't wait I'll post what I get in the mail tomorrow I'm expecting a package from detailers domain :) today I just got a dentist appt reminder and a cc offer.

12. Kilo6_one

I was impressed by the camera, that is one area they a have lacked when it comes to advancements............

13. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Boring mail day for me... bank statement. However I am waiting on springs for the Z, a GTR start button, a Fenix TK 15, and a shirt from the guys at Berk Technology, they have great customer service!

14. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

We received a lot of junk mail - ads for Safeway, QFC, Rite Aid, Lowe's, just a bunch of junk paper that goes immediately into the blue recycling bin. Highlight was the newest Car and Driver magazine; my youngest step-daughter got her paycheck from her Lifeguard job at the Yacht Club, and FastTimes magazine from Bavarian Auto and that's it.
    A couple of Clients owe me checks from their Details last week, so hope to get those soon. :)

Dan F

15. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

16. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Hey Karl do you know how much the iPhone 4S is going to cost if you don't qualify for an upgrade.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

17. Kilo6_one

I have not seen off contract pricing yet, but I bet its around 500.00 god only knows what the 64gb is going for...700 or more, if it was like last time, people will have to wait a few weeks to get one if they did not pre order so you will see some hit 1000.00 on ebay i bet. who pays 1000.00 for a phone........

18. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

I think I'd rather stick to my Iphone 4 and get an Ipad 2 before I upgraded phones. But that's just me.

19. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I can pre order though Sprints site on Friday but I dont know if I am willing to pay so much for a cell phone. I called today and I dont qualify for an upgrade until november next year. Right now I have an HTC EVO its not bad but I sometime have problems with it I am guessing because I rooted it and I am running a custom ROM and the Kernel is screwing things up. I think I rather get the Festool Shinex:) than the iPhone 4S if I am going to have to pay $400+ for one.

20. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

I'll start the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]