Wet Glaze 2.0; opinions??

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Meticulous-Detail, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Looking for that extra car show pop for my Shelby and was thinking of Wet Glaze 2.0. I am looking to use it on top of the sealant. Anyone have any experience with WG 2.0? Does it work better on top or under sealant or both? thanx

"Wet Glaze 2.0 is a pure gloss enhancer. It isn't a polish and it sure isn't a glaze like you have ever used before. It has been reformulated for increased depth, gloss, and dripping wet reflections!

Wet Glaze 2.0 is made with acrylic polymers that form a very strong bond to the vehicles surface so you are sure it will not wash away like other glazes. The polymers also allow Wet Glaze 2.0 to do something that you can't even think about doing with other glazes, they allow it to be topped with a wax or sealant without any bonding or application issues! That means no streaky mess when trying to wax or seal on top of this glaze!

Top Wet Glaze 2.0 with your favorite wax or sealant for added protection and appearance...OR you can even use Wet Glaze 2.0 on top of your favorite wax or sealant for added durability and appearance to them as well! Wet Glaze 2.0 does not contain cleaners so it will not remove your wax or sealant, and if that isn't enough Wet Glaze 2.0 also repels dust! Wet Glaze 2.0 cures instantly and is very easy to remove. You won't believe how wet your vehicle looks after an application of Wet Glaze
    "

2. Meticulous-Detail

3. Swanicyouth

Swanicyouth Two Bucket System Washer

Yeah I have it and use it. What color is your car? I first used it on to of Zymol Glasur with amazing glossy results. I really like this stuff as a topper. My BMW is black and WG 2.0 really adds extra pop. I tried it as a topper on my light Bayshore Blue Pathfinder and didn't notice much difference. It's super easy to use and gives great results. I've only used it as a topper though, don't know if it has any swirl hiding ability. On dark cars, its pretty nice on top of a Nuba.

4. Meticulous-Detail

Grabber Blue. The car in my avatar. Thanx for the feedback that is exactly what I was looking for.

5. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

I have it and used it on top of BFWD. It may have made my blue pearl look better, who knows. Can't remember what the results were since I did it 2 summers ago. As Swanicyouth mentioned, it is incredibly easy to use. Just a few dabs on a pad and let the PC go at it. A breeze to wipe off as well.

6. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

One of the few glazes that you can put under a sealant/wax or over them.

7. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

real slick glaze. love it mucho

8. Meticulous-Detail

Cool, thanx

Good to know. Hope I have the same experience.

9. Meticulous-Detail

Holy crap! Just did a coat of WG 2.0 and the paint looks amazing! Dripping wet and glossy. Easy on and off, smells great, no drying time, and you can layer it. I am hooked! Will post some pics tomorrow.

10. Meticulous-Detail

photo 6.jpg

Attached Files:

11. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Looks awesome. I love it. It's soooooo slick and you don't use very much at all.

12. Meticulous-Detail

+1 Love it!

13. Merlin

Merlin Virgin Detailer

I don't even know how to begin to describe this product.
    Very easy to apply. Very easy to remove and it looks like wet paint.
    This stuff adds a gloss and deep warm shine to any color paint.
    The feel is slick and slippery and does not attract dust like wax.
    I even had one lady touch my paint and say "It feels so soft."

This is truly an awesome product!

14. wheelzntoys01

wheelzntoys01 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I heard it is not being made anymore?

15. belair

belair Birth of a Detailer

No it's not being made.

16. Merlin

Merlin Virgin Detailer

Sadly, the last production run was made and has been sold out.
    This truly is a product that will be greatly missed in the industry.

[​IMG]

17. Meticulous-Detail

Obsessive Detail Wet Shine Glaze

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]

Wet Shine Glaze is a pure gloss enhancer that can be topped with a wax or sealant without any bonding issues. Wet Glaze contains acrylic polymers that form a strong bond to the paint for longer lasting durability. Wet Glaze can also be layered over the top of your favorite wax or sealant for that dripping wet look and extended durability. Wet Glaze contains no cleaners or abrasives and looks great on light or dark colored vehicles.

Going to try this once I am finished with my WG 2.0

18. yamabob

yamabob Two Bucket System Washer

You wanna let one of those go???

19. Meticulous-Detail

Still some left! Just made a purchase. You can contact them directly at dg@detailshoppe.com.

Limited supply!

20. yamabob

yamabob Two Bucket System Washer

Hope to get some and give it a try.