Well guys I need yout help

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by badmatt, Nov 10, 2009.

1. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

Im tossing together a small little portable detailing bag with a plethora of products for a small bag to keep in the trunk of my car for quick clean ups and for car shows... Im wanting to know what you guys would car for your selves and or suggest to me..

Ok the bag is 18x12x10 in size and has 10 Internal pouches to hold bottles. and room for applicators and ect ect..

Leather condition/cleaner : Adam's cleaner and Adams conditioner or Z9 and Z10, or leather masters Trio, SV brush
    APC: Meg's or Adams
    Wheels: Diable wheel Gell cut 4:1 in a small 16oz bottle, a SV brush
    Tires: Z16
    Instant Detailer: ??????????
    Glass: Adam's glass cleaner
    Wax: Zymol Ti/Americana/DoDo rain forest rub/???
    Interior Dressing: 1Z cockpit premium
    Clay (just in case): Z18 and a bar of Ricardo Yellow
    1Z gummi and Adams VRT
    Various applicators and towels and such...

Any body have any other products to add to my bag?

Thanks Guy's

Matt

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

ONR with deep pile microfiber towels, Acyrlic Jett Trigger, Canauba Jett Trigger...

3. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

My setup is similar. We usually clean the cars we enter in shows on the field in the morning. My setup is ONR with uber blue microfibers. Glass cleaner with a brand new Glass towel. Zaino Z8 as my QD, and Swissvax Pneu to dress the tires.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

For cars needed to be cleaned at a car show that have already been detailed pretty much just need some ONR, a nice QD (spray sealant or spray wax), tire shine, glass cleaner, and bunch of MFs.

5. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

If you pick up some 6oz bottles, most all of your list should fit nicely!!!

6. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

its got room for 10 16ox bottles!

usually when I go to shows I drive 200+ miles s my car gets pretty dirty thats why I have a pretty extensive kit. just in case.... LOL and for friends to free-load off....

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

For a QD, check out Duragloss 921 Fast Clean and Shine. It's excellent. It leaves a great shine and a nicely slick finish. The best part? It buffs off easily. Unlike some QDs I've used (OID comes to mind), it doesn't leave a haze on the car that you have to go back and buff off. 921 just works. Smells good too. It's the QD I bring with me to meets, and increasingly, it's the one I finish off customer cars with.

For a very versatile dressing, check out Vinylex. Interiors, exterior trim, and tires. Not too shiny, and you can make it even less shiny with a simple dry buff. It's a very underrated product. Cheap and easy to get, too.

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

i normally carry:
    onr
    fk425
    zymol field glaze
    surf city beyond black tire pro
    lusso glass polish
    1z cockpit premium
    10+ mf's : shag rags, glass towels, all purpose mf's, and microfiber apps.

i also carry a bottle of duragloss aquawax.

9. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

whats a yout?? LOL