We Love Russia!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Misha, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Dude, that rocked! The part where the the excavator is rowing the barge down the river is awesome!

3. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

The intro almost made me spit water on my laptop. I guess noone told her to tuck the rifle in good or warned her about muzzle climb. The Benz rolling down the highway without a wheel was great.

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

only russians will get to that point that they will use any means avaliable

5. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Any Rag Vehicle Washer

the little pot hole was funny as well. Good find.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that video is funny. I've noticed that russians do push themselves farther then many others, and yes, sometimes by any means possible...maybe that's why there are so many of them in California driving all those german cars (mostly BMW) that they are willing to get by many means possible...is it good or bad, that's up to you to judge...

7. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

they drive BMW and MB couse in russia its luxury and when they come here, they can actualy afford it so they buy it.

8. supercharged

maybe...although buying a certain make of car, just because it is considered a luxury in their homeland it's really the best decision...buying it because you are liking it and can afford it is a different story though...but again, to each their own...

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i see a lot of russians near me that buy it couse its MB or BMW. dont know, i guess its just their mentality.

10. Tim_G

Tim_G Any Rag Vehicle Washer

LMAO! great find, thanks.

11. supercharged

if they can afford it, I guess let them have it...
    by the way, I see that less and less americans buy domestic cars, and I am one of them...if it's not built to MY standards, I'm not buying it...