We all HAVE to get this!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Ian, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

2. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

LOL I have a Tool addiction, but this so useless to me

3. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

So what if the area the polish comes out comes in contact with your paint? I'll tell you! SCRATCH!! Its funny tho :p

4. bimmer nation

bimmer nation Birth of a Detailer

this product was at sema lol its really poorly made in my opinion

5. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

i think it is the dumbest item i have ever seen will scratch up the auto like no tomorrow, but it is funny what people will make to make a buck lol.

6. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

yeah i dont like the way the thing hangs down so low. but you know people will buy it and the company will take every dollar. besides i think i use as much polish for the whole car as that demo guy does for one or two passes

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Does not work so great for car market but I can deff seeing it being used when doing boats or an airplane.

8. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

It'd be a pain in ass because you still have to clean the pad.

9. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

i could see this as being useful for working on RV's, planes, boats, etc. but not for automotive purposes. its like those freakin segway things, what a lazy society we live in now. just pick up the bottle of polish for gods sake.

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

this should be in "looking for Laugh" section

11. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

not tot mention the extra weight it's going to add

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Other than the dumbass drum polisher Moores Detailing uses, this has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

13. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Here's my question. When I am doing paint correction and I set my makita down I rest it upside down so the pad does not come in contact with the ground. How is that possible with this tool. Neat idea...Poorly designed

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

No way!!!

15. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

Well thats just it, you never put it down. You continue polishing non stop for the rest of your life!
    You would probable have a cart or some thing to hang it on

16. Follmer

Follmer Birth of a Detailer

P.O.S! Why would you buy that?

17. anticubicle

anticubicle Any Rag Vehicle Washer

took the words right out of my mouth!