Water restrictions+optimum

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by 02CAMSS, Oct 9, 2007.

1. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

I just found out I now have water restriction in my area.So I am going to have to do some midnight car washing and try some optimum no rinse.Anyone know how good this stuff works?This could not have come at a worse time I just got a huge zymol and victoria order and was going to try them out.

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ONR is AWOSME. I love the stuff. i use it on 3/4 of the details I do. I have done sme really dirty cars and never had an issue.
    And the first couple times you try it its gonna be weird, but once you get used to it awsome..
    i have used it on both zymol and VW, works great. both waxes clean up great.

I would say give ONR a try, well worth it

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I've use the Optimum No Rinse only two times now but I still need to get the hang of it. The first time I used it I was quite skepting about it but once I completed the first vehicle it actually works quite well.

One thing I tried to get right is the mixing ratio, I was literaly using my measuring cups to get the ratio exactly as per instruction.

It's one of those things that the more you use the better you get at it.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

itstrue that the mroe you use it the better you get, but thats the same with washing your car. I have gone through a galon and a half so I am confident in what it cant do.. likeI said earlier, its an awsome product