Washed my Audi, and some surf city review.

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by pirex, Oct 11, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Hey, yesterday was time for some car washing and testing new products!

I tryed Surf City metal polish, metal dressing, aluminium polish and leather conditioner.

Pics of the bottles:

[​IMG]

I will take the review first:

Surf City absolutely Aluminum perfect polish:

So, I have a Audi Allroad, and it have alu on some places, like you can see on the pictures. Also used metal dressing, after the polish.

Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I could see a difference after the polish, it got brighter and more smooth. I used a mf to polish it on, and buffed it off with a mf. I diden`t let it dry anything. It was a bit thin, but I liked it! A good products, I have nothing to compare it with, but I will keep this one!

Next is Surf City Maximum metal perfect polish:

Used this on my roof rails and exhaust tips! Just look how shine they are, and this is a diesel to! Also used metal dressing on the rails.

Before on rails:
    [​IMG]

After on rails:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Before on exhaust tips:
    [​IMG]

After on exhaust tips:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This product is great! i have used NXT metal polish before, but I think this is better. Cleans up easier, and are more easy to use. And If you top he metal polish, with the metal dressing, you have a winner!! ;) Great products both!!

Next is the Surf City voodoo blend leather rejuvenator:

This products smells and look the same as Pinnacle leather conditioner (that is one of my fav products) And it looked like to do the same thing on my seats! So I love this product to!! Worked great, and gave the leather a nice apperiance! Not to shiny.

Before: (3 weeks since I used pinnacle leather conditioner on them)
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That was the reviews, questions are welcome ;)

Wash:

Optimum soap
    Ex detail brush
    Lc red mitt
    P21s wheel cleaner
    Soveran spray wax
    Optimum protecant on interior and exterior + engine

Before:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

During:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There we are finished! Suggestions/comments and questions are welcome :awesome:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looks good, thanks for the quick review. so would you say that the surf city stuff is worth it?

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Very nice review there pirex, to be honest though this Surf City dosen't really get my attention to much but one of these days I'm going to try them out.

Your vehicle looks great there buddy, thank you for sharing oh and always enjoy seeing that view that you have ;)

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Haha Trixi must be doing some undercarriage cleaning (licking the undercarriage that is!) Thanks for the Surf City reviews!