Wash and sealent: VW passat blue

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by pirex, Nov 3, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Hello. Took a fast one yesterday. Just wash and Sealent. Had a full detail on this car earlyer this summer. Enjoy ;)

Jetsealx2

After Wash:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After Sealent:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:takeabow:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

lookin good as usaual.. nice work

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Thanks Calgary. I like jetseal alot, gives the car a nice look. But i don`t really care for this wash and wax jobs. I don`t feel good when the car is living with some swirls etc. But, its okey when I had done the car in august. Woulden`t do it with a unknown car..

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

i dont like it either, but unfortuntly not everyone is willing to pay for it.. I would love to polsih every car but time and money does not always alow.
    I have heard really great things about jetseal, Im really curious. Hmm maybe when chris starts carryinh CG

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

wow very nice work!

6. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Looking good KT :D

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Well done there pirex, I like the roof picture it looks great :thumb:

I agree with you about just wash and sealant/wax they just don't feel right. So far I've only done one vehicle that I just washed and applied wax on it...just felt wrong :(

But since you gave it a nice detail in August that's not that bad, considering winter is appraching too it's okay to leave minor scratches, it will most likely collect a few more over the winter.