Wanted: Poorboys Bug Squash

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by P1et, Jun 28, 2009.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I'm almost out of Poorboys Bug Squash and don't want to place an order for just one thing. Does anyone have any they're willing to part with? Name me your shipped price to 78759 please!

I would prefer 32 oz or more, thanks!

2. reeeko99

reeeko99 Virgin Detailer

Order a gallon of Duragloss Bug Remover and some other stuff from Duragloss direct.

$5 shipping - incredible

I ordered the bug remover and FCS , both gallons , got it in 3-4 days...

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

You don't have to order just one thing! LOL I agree with reeeko99. Get the DG Bug Remover. I have tried both and prefer the DG. The Poorboys works, the DG just works better. Get some 951 Aquawax while you're at it. You won't be disappointed.

4. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I agree with Ken, and while you are at it, get yourself some nice Gloss-It and RaceGlaze brushes.

5. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Don't forget DG 501 and 111 lol

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Piet's no stranger to DG stuff.... Piet go to dollar store and get LA's Awesome APC 1:1 Best ever!!!

7. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I did that!

8. richy

richy Guest

I love the DG bug remover for bugs but I must say that I have been disappointed in its ability to remove tar. Its billed as being able to remove both. What OTC products work well for tar removal? I'm thinking of something for the inside of wheels and the bottoms of panels. Any suggestions?

9. Nica

Nica Banned

richy, tarminator works, takes a bit of time and product to work but it works you should give it a try...if I remember correctly Crapy Tire has some...but I could be wrong, I've seen it some where just can't remember where :shead:

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Thanks for the feedback chaps! I completely forgot about the DG Bug Remover, and since I'm almost out of 901, might as well place an order there.

And Ken, love some some AW!!!

11. 911Fanatic

Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover works very well also. Spray it on, let it dwell and wipe off. Safe for paint as well.

12. richy

richy Guest

Thanks Ken..the AG line seems to have some good stuff. In this case I was just looking for something I could pick up locally. I am going to Crappy Tire tomorrow as they have their foaming tire spray on for 60% off...it's great stuff for rubber mats. I will check there for Tarminator b/c I know they carry IG as well. I will keep the AG product in mind for next order.

13. 911Fanatic

Dos the foaming tire cleaner leave the mats slick or greasy at all?

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Have you tried 3M adhesive cleaner for removing tar? you can get that locally...