Wanted: Optimum Spray Wax (New Version)

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Dust2Glory, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Looking for alot!

Let me know what you would like and I'll see what I've got!

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hey Dust2Gory, Is Optimum Spray Wax that good of a product...Me and Cooter were just talking about that...Thanks

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

It's awesome. Very slick and very shiny for a spray wax. Easy on, easy off. I'm actually looking for more myself!!!!!!

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

im liking it more than DG Aquawax and that's hard to do... I love me some Aqua wax

5. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I have a new gallon, how much you want? I have only filled a 17oz bottle out of it. I don't want to get rid of it all, but I'd half it with you. I would like to try some Menz, Megs 151-205-105...don't know what you've got

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I have some SIP and 106ff, and can spare some 105. But I will take as much as you're willing to give up. Just let me know for sure and we'll work out the details

7. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

205 won't be out until later this month. Supposed to ship Dec. 17 or 19th I think, then retailers will have to put it up.
    No contribution to the thread, just a heads up... :graduation:

8. Chris@Optimum

I will trade you Half a gallon for some samples of your stuff, IDK what yours is worth. But I may have another solution for you. Anthony Orosco has a shop in San Antonio and is an Optimum Distributor. He could probably have you some in a day. I can get you his number if you want.

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Let's do the trade... I just bought a gallon of Aquawax, so i gotta work through that as well before I commit to buying a gallon, but thanks for letting me know he's a distrubuter.

I will pm you my info and send me your and i will get your stuff out tuesday

10. Chris@Optimum

OK :waiting2:

11. Chris@Optimum

Did you get the stuff? Just hadn't heard from ya.