VX 5000 Customer Service

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by kustomizingkid, Aug 18, 2010.

1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I bought a VX 5000 steamer a while back from a member here. I have used the hell out of it, don't know how I could detail without it. I can't say enough good stuff about the machine... but now I can say I have a whole different reason to love this machine, the customer service. My steamer had an issue where it wouldn't stop spraying steam. All I did was box it up, send it in, and it was fixed and back in the mail with a one day turn around time.

Customer service is paramount in my book, and the VX 5000 is backed by some excellent support.

2. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

you send it back to Steve at Springfield, MO right? 1 day turn around is pretty fast. I think they give you another machine.

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That is great to hear. Could be an advance replacement perhaps?

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I do not know exactly how it works... but I know this. Every time I called I have talked to the same person, 8 believe it was Steve... I love that. I shipped it on. Thursday, got there Monday, was in the mail Tuesday.

Also when I called up all I had to do was mention my name and Steve knew who I was and the status of my machine, felt very taken care of.

5. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

yeah,

the first steamer that I bought was the same unit and he was really great at answering all of my questions and walking me through how to use the unit after I got it in the mail. Very simple to use for rim steam cleaning, hands down, and it ultimately what made me make the decision to upgrade to the optima steamer.

I give the vx 5000 an A+++ rating for efficiency and customer service response time for sure

godoman

6. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Good to hear, though Gianni might disagree with their service level. :) Wonder if he'll chime in.

7. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

That kind of turnaround time and customer familiarity is HUGE!
    I'm shocked actually.:gasp:

8. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

even you are not the first buyer of the machine, you just call steve and tell him your name?
    looks like the warranty is transferable.