Vive Detailing of Houston Texas - BMW X6 Cement removal, overspray removal, multi-step paint correct

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by anson89, Jun 25, 2014.

1. anson89

anson89 Virgin Detailer

Here's a good turn around.

First off, if you haven't "liked" our Facebook page, please do so here.

Being in business for more than 8 years, here at Vivë we get everything from your everyday vehicles, highest end exotics, collectible classics and unique situations, such as this.

This BMW X6 was parked outdoors for a long period of time due to the customer traveling. When he came back from his trip, the ENTIRE car was covered in baked on cement (the Houston heat doesn't help either), over spray and just layers of dust because of the near by construction. It was all over the exterior paint, emblems, grill, lug nuts, wheels, fender wells and some ended up in the door jambs. Long story short, the customer went to multiple shops in Houston, Texas to get quotes and an evaluation. All came to ONE conclusion: REPAINTING THE CAR estimated at $8,500 to $12,000.

Most of us here know that repainting depreciates the value and matching a BMW Black Sapphire Metallic is not easy.

We took on the challenge and here are the final results. Complete removal of overspray and cement, ZERO painting, paintless dent removal, a two-step Paint Correction to remove surface defects and scratches and finished off with two thick coats of CQuartz FINEST Ceramic Coating. Here are the Before and After pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the Paintless Dent Removal process:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Highly polished and corrected paint, ready to go through the coating process.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

Browse | www.vive-houston.com
    Follow | @vivedetailing
    Tag | #vivedetailing
    Call | 832.613.8807
    Email | ocd@vive-houston.com

Visit Us:
    12320 Bellaire Blvd
    Suite C-1
    Houston, TX 77072

punk0208 likes this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great job Anson! finally your first real post here ; ) hope its not your last.

3. anson89

anson89 Virgin Detailer

Forgot one more!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

thats awesome! how did you deal with the cement?.

5. GoFast908Z

GoFast908Z DB Pro Supporter

Nicely done Anson!

6. ProtectedImage

ProtectedImage New Member

What a turn around. I think I would seriously cry if I came back from traveling to find my car like that.