Victoria Waxes Question - Enter Domino!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by JoeyV, Mar 2, 2011.

1. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

If some of you actually read the collections being posted in the "lsp collection thread" then you'll know I have 3 of the 4 Victoria waxes. For those who don't read, well now you know! :p

Here's what I want to know. Since they "only" have 4 waxes, would it be worth getting all 4? I have the Red, Mayhem and Chaos and love all 3 of them. What's the difference with the Yellow Collectors and is it worth the investment. As of right now, I think I will be finishing off the current list of waxes and simply stick with the Vics and a few others.

Input? Ideas? Suggestions? Bacon? Shoot 'em up!

2. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

I don't see the point of buying yellow if you already have red

Afaik the yellow is the entry level wax

3. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I agree the Red Vic Wax is one of the best. But I've heard and seen the Collector's giving a more glossy/glass look but isn't that sort of similar to what Mayhem does? Whereas with Concours you get a nice deep wet shine.

4. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I don't know if it's the entry level wax or not, but it's only $6 cheaper than the Red for 6 oz. So, for now the verdict seems to be "no go" for the yellow I guess.

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

If you have the Red, I'd pass on the Yellow as well.