Victoria red concours wax

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by TONY MONTANA, Oct 4, 2009.

1. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

1. victoria red concours 6oz new (TRADED TO COOTER)
    2. autoglym hd wax 80%
    3. meguiars 40 vinyl & rubber cleaner conditioner gal new (TRADED TO PAUL S)
    4. autoglym ultra deep shine new (this stuff is awesome on dark color cars)
    5. autoglym 01b finishing polish 90%
    6. autoglym 07b rubber & plastic cleaner 60%
    7. autoglym plastic conditioner 50%
    8. sonus trim & motor kote new qty 4
    9. pro headlight restoration kit new qty 2
    10. pro heavy duty interior cleaner gal new
    11. pro profection paint sealant 13oz
    12. beauty shine blue carnauba paste wax 50%
    13. premium ez wax new
    14. turtlewax clolor cure "black" 90%
    15. forever black tire gel new qty 2
    16. forever black cleaner concentrate new
    17. stoner xenit new qty 12
    18. stoner speed bead 90%
    19. allbrite new car air freshner gal 85%
    20. allbrite buff wax 1 liter 80%
    21. krud kutter 32oz new
    22. a & g cherry wax 16oz 99%
    23. tire brush new
    24. top of the line bug block new
    25. horse hair brush new
    26. image 10 finishing cream new qty 57 (i must add that these have gotten watery/oily but ive mixed it with a spoon and it worked fine for me)

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Give us some ideas of what you're looking for. That 3m UK Fast Cut might not be easy to find.

3. TONY MONTANA

ok it was worth a try right? but i am looking for the harder to find stuff uk 3m fast cut plus, ultrafina se, extra fine compound. i would trade for a sample of crystal rock or vintage. 3m uk pads new(maybe)

4. TONY MONTANA

i guess no one wants to part with there uk stuff huh? :shead:

5. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

not many people have the stuff. I think theres only a couple of us on here that have the UK polishes. Mainly cause its really expensive to bring over. Id be down for a trade pm me if youre still interested.

6. TONY MONTANA

pm sent

7. TONY MONTANA

UPDATED heys guys 1st i want to say that if this comes out kinda rude then i apologize. i just want to say that if we start to discuss a trade and you decide you dont want anything i have or for what ever reason you want to back out of a trade thats completly fine with me all i ask is you let me know please dont ignore me and have me waiting around like a dumbass for a response from you. if im not interested in a trade with someone i will let them know i dont want someone to get there hopes up and i dont want that to happen to me either. again if this comes out mean that wasnt my intention and i apologize i just dont want people wasting my time. thanks

8. TONY MONTANA

here is some stuff that im looking for thats on top of my list and this will put you in front of the line 3m uk fast cut plus, extra fine compound, ultrafina se, 3m uk pads (new only), tardis, samples of crystal rock or vintage (1oz?), 1z einszett metal polish and RBOE. im also interested in blackfire metal sealant, production midnight special, menzerna top inspection, swissvax quick finish, swissvax window cleaner, sonus pads (new only), gloss-it evp pad prime, EZ brush, CG water spot remover

9. TONY MONTANA