Victoria car wash

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by 02CAMSS, Oct 31, 2007.

1. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Anyone ever use it?How well does it work and whats it like(Suds and Slickness)?

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I'd like to know too!

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

well i missed this one.

VW super soap is an alright soap, it gives some nice suds but well know that means nothing... its slick but not as slick as say optimum or zymol clear, hmm what to copare it to.. i would say its a little slicker then gold class..

the waxes, detail spray, and cleasning lotions are great but the soap is only medioker. iwould say go with optimum instead

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Thanks Calgary. I haven't tried Optimum yet, only DG 901, CG Citrus Wash, Meguiar's Gold Class, NTS7, and Poorboy's. Optimum will be next when I run out of Poorboy's.

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

optimum and pinnicle shampoo are my favorite soaps

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have not used Optimum or Pinnicle, but I think for the money, CG Citrus Wash is hard to beat.

One ounce makes 5 gallons. I have yet to find something that's better value.

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i havnt tryed that one but have heard its alittle strong of a soap and will strip lsp. is this true?

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

It's strong if you don't dilute it well. Which means it's very versatile. If you mix it right, you can make a wicked wheel cleaner, for example.

But mixed one ounce to 5 gallons, no issues whatsoever.

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

It's 1/2 oz of soap to 2 gallons of water for normal weekly wash. As long as you don't go over, you're fine. I haven't experienced any LSP stripping or becoming weak :). It says if you need superior cleaning power, 2 oz per gallon. It has done wonders on wheels, but I still need a wheel cleaner for pretty awful wheels. If you have protection on ur wheels, again make sure u use the 1/2 per 2 gallon ratio.

10. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

just curious about it.I have a ton of car wash but its always nice to try something new

11. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

im the same way, i have tried more then my share of soaps, theres always something nicer. The weird part is i always seem to go back to onr.

12. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Both optimums are my favorites right now and I have citrus wash,goldclass,duragloss,dp extreme,pb ss@W and zymol clear and I am always trying to see if there is something better.

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

Thansk Guys!!