Very Happy to be a part of the DB Family

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Jason@SONAX, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Jason@SONAX

Jason@SONAX Guest

Good morning/Good afternoon, wherever you might be. SONAX is proud to be the newest forum sponsor of the Detailing Bliss community. Please don't hesitate to post any questions or any concerns you might have regarding SONAX and the products available in the US. We will do our best to make sure any concerns are addressed quickly and correctly.

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Welcome! :thumb:

I love the new wheel cleaner!

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i love the new wheel cleaner but the onlyproblem is the smell. is there anyway you can change this? it really bothers me and made my garage smell like rotten eggs.

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

please dont take this that im bashing you product just makeing a suggestion is all.. thanks and welcome to d/b!!!!!glad to have you a part of this forum

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Welcome the for forums! Nice to see ya on DB Jason.

Any idea of any other Sonax line coming to he US? I know Sonax has a very large line in Europe/Germany.

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i love the carpet cleaner!!!!

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

Great to have you here! your wheel cleaner is fantastic! Bob:applause2:

8. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Great to have you here. Welcome to DB...

9. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Welcome. To beat a dead horse.....your wheel cleaner is fantastic.

Great product.

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Welcome! Just got the wheel cleaner in, excited to give it a try.

11. detailjohn

detailjohn Detailers Advertising Scheme

Welcome aboard Jason. Nice to see you on here.

John

12. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

welcome to detailing bliss! I have yet to try the sonax products but im itching to try the wheel cleaner after all the reviews...

13. Welcome to DB Jason. Hey, has anyone mentioned how awesome your wheel cleaner is :righton:

14. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Welcome to Detailing Bliss - great line of products (and chemically / environmentally responsible)

15. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Brilliant!

16. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Welcome to DB!

I would love to try this awesome wheel cleaner that everyone is talking about, I will pm you my address so you can send me a sample...

17. Jason@SONAX

Jason@SONAX Guest

Many thanks for the pleasantries. Very much appreciated. I will make sure my German counterparts see all the kind remarks. After all, I'm not the guy making the special brews!!!

First and foremost, the smell of the Wheel Cleaner. We are in the process of depleting our current stock of 500ml Wheel Cleaner (some of it is in the US and some is in Germany). When that batch is gone, the next batch will be the "New & Improved" formula. My understanding is it will have a nice, lemony or citrus scent. Now, this is brand new product and I haven't received a sample to try. We have been promised over and over again that the effectiveness of the product has not been compromised in the slightest. However, the smell will be much, much better.

Products that we will be adding - Yes we will be adding more products to the lineup. Our next order will include the Glass Cleaner Extreme (238241), the Extreme Plastic Restorer Gel NanoPro (210141), and the Gummi Phleger (Rubber Cleaner & Protectant - 340300). It takes roughly 3 months to create labels, produce product, and ship to US for sale to the public.

We have been testing all kinds of products and I am sure there will be more to follow. SONAX makes over 500 products so there is a lot to choose from.

18. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Me likey this.....

19. :yikes:

20. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I'm liking the sound of this :applause2:

I'll be happy to test them out once they're in :thumb: