Vapor clean Steamer

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by k33psp00lin, Dec 28, 2008.

1. k33psp00lin

k33psp00lin Any Rag Vehicle Washer

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Can't say I've used that particular steamer but it looks/sounds good. I mean a 60PSI steamer should put a dent on contamination inside and out of a vehicle.

The steamer I use is a bit stronger, just has a higher PSI pressure and it works like a charm. I'm sure you'll put the steamer to good use.

Keep us posted on what you think of the steamer, I'd love to hear feed back :peace:

3. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

I have a steamer from there and I am very happy with it!

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Wow good luck can't wait to see you put it to use.

5. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

review! review! review!:applause2:

6. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

That looks like a real nice one. I like it. I have a lesser one and still enjoy the results of steam. Good luck...:thumb:

7. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Using Steam
    Steam Vapour advantages -
    •It can access areas that a carpet extractor cannot
    •Cleans between seats, consoles, dashes, cup holders, vents, door pockets, door jambs, seat tracks and more
    •Will not leave moisture to soak materials as the steam vapour only contain 3-5% moisture
    •Steam-vapour dries very quickly (unlike a carpet extractor) and therefore will not cause mould or mildew to form.
    •A steamer will clean hard (vinyl, wheel and glass) surfaces that an extractor cannot
    •A steamer can be used to clean leather upholstery quickly, safely and more efficiently than standard methods and without the use of chemicals

Note
    Steam can scald the skin so wear cloves, and don’t use with synthetics materials as it could cause them to melt

8. richy

richy Guest

I have the Gaia model from them. I have loved it until Friday when it broke...I will be making a post about it and my subsequent service from them.

9. k33psp00lin

k33psp00lin Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks for the feedback everyone, As soon as I receive it I will definitely get that review up. I ordered it Sat morning so depending on when they get it out hopefully I receive it sometime within the next two weeks. Everyone check back soon and I will have that review!

10. razr007

razr007 Banned

I have seen an hear many ups an downs on this company ,mostly not good an not good for auto detailing only light duty house cleaning.