1. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

So I've been considering a steamer to help out with some of the more dirty jobs we've been encountering. I'm not looking for a massive unit as we are mobile. A good mid range steamer would be great. Been considering the mytee steamer as I've heard good things about it and its hard to beat the value.

I came across a great deal on this Vapor Boss unit and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them

https://ussteam.net/vapor-steam-systems/vapor-boss-es600/

2. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Nobody heard of this unit before?

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I am just now seeing this posted here. In my very limited experience with the brand Tecnovap(makers of Dupray) I can only suggest to look at the specs on similar units and just compare those to what you are wanting to buy. Did your Google search bring up any more information on that brand you asked us about? Above all for a steamer I would make sure it has a good warranty on the boiler.

4. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Came back with some great reviews from home depot online.

Seems to have a decent warranty and pretty good specs. I would love a vx5000 but before I take that big of a plunge I may move to california. I'm basically lookimg for something to carry me through right now.

5. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Mytee Firebird/McCulloch aren't bad bets, just be aware of what you are paying for.

6. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

The VX 5000 is the same price and it has a stainless steel boiler. Also, if you call the person who sells the VX 5000 direct he might have some returned units that he stills at a discount.

7. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I have a Dupray and all most same price and have never had a problem with it.