Vagina ripped apart by water fountain

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by racersky, Jan 19, 2009.

1. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

2. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

wtf, that is crazy!

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I wonder what her reasoning was to suing the owners of the fountain? I mean you would think it would be common sense not to be right under a powerful water fountain. So much for being an educated student...

4. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Yeah it would seem commonplace to not stand over a fountain that shoots out pressurized water and have the first thing it hit be the privates...haha, i can honestly say that is the first time in a long time to use the word "privates"

5. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

6. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Well, I am surprised that since this was in China the fountain owner did not get her jailed for interferring with their fountain and ruining its reputation. The legal is not as advanced (greedy lawyers),

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Wow what goes on over there, just strange news :confused: :confused:

8. TheJag

TheJag Birth of a Detailer

stupid commies.

9. richy

richy Guest

Her lawsuit sounds like a candidate for the Stella award. That's why the water-pic never took off I guess....at least not the supercharged version.

10. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

not really my friend sent me the links and i just had to post it up

11. Bunky

Bunky Guest

12. TheJag

Yea, john edwards, democratic presidential candidate.... once again... stupid commies

13. Bunky

Bunky Guest

My point was that these issues occur in the US not just elsewhere but I do want to see tort reform so lawyers cannot unduly profit.

For example, people complain about tainted milk. We are seeing similar food chain issues in our country (e coli, salmonella, etc).

14. TheJag

Oh yea tort lawsuits are rediculous, and most just end up with the lawyer making most of the money by settling the claims for way less than the people (in the cases where they do deserve something) deserve. America Is a sue happy country, I agree with you on that. sad state of affairs if you ask me.

15. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Virgin Detailer

Daymmm! reminds me of 2 guys 1 horse but without the 2 guys and the horse instead it a water fountain and a girl.. lol... but both got ripped open... haha... nasty iisshh

16. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

its not same as 2 girls 1 cup this right lol

17. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Wow, her stuff is only worth $24,500... I think I'll buy one!