Used Adams Undercariage Spray for the first time.

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by reefer_bob, Mar 12, 2008.

1. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

What a great prodcut.

While I've cleaned wheel wells before, my cars are always lowered and there's not much well to see.

The GF ('05 Civic EX) ran over some gum on the road so I had to give the wells a real good cleaning. After going at them with P21s TAW, a heavy concentration of CG's Wash and Gloss, and whatever generic brush and scrubby sponge I had, I followed with the Adams Undercariage.

What a difference. It looked nice after I cleaned it obviously, but the Adams really finished it off darkened everything. In fact it looked so good, I had to re apply VRT to the tires cause they looked dry!

I've not used other undercariage type products so I can't compare, but this is some real good stuff!

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I love this stuff! chemical guys bare bones suppose to be very similar to it.

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

It's a great product, I have a gallon of it and use it on all of my details. Really makes a difference.

4. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

5. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I have never tried the stuff. Where's the pictures. :picture:

6. jshillin

Pictures won't do you any good, nothing to see. It's INVISIBLE undercarriage spray, LOL...

7. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

If it's invisible what good is it? If it makes stuff invisible I guess you won't have to worry about detailing the stuff.:yikes:

8. jshillin

Man, if I wasn't all gimped up I'd clean up one of my rides and take a pics for you, but I can't do much of anything in a cast and on crutches...

It's worth looking into though, it's the only thing I use on my wheel wells now.

9. richy

richy Guest

I just got some too but have yet to try it...sure looking forward to it.