Update on Foam Guns

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by shadybreal, May 12, 2008.

1. shadybreal

shadybreal Two Bucket System Washer

First off I would like to thank everyone who has bought a foamer from me, and I'm glad to see that everyone seems satifisfied w/ their purchase. As you may have notice I've been away from the forums for a while, but I've got some new info on the foamers. I sold out of the first shipment, but I recently got a lot more in. So his the deal w/ the guns. They are the highest quality foamers I've ever found or used. They are very durable and can be adjusted to reduce the foam thickness. I've dropped my two several times and never had one fail yet. They can be taken apart if needed to clean or loosen up the brillo pad type piece if the foamer begins to act weakly. They can even be rebuilt for about 25 bucks. I recommend running clean water through the foamer after your done using it to help prevent build up inside. I know some have found foamer set-ups for cheaper than what I can get them for, but it's just like anything, "you get what you paid for." Here are the following prices and some brief descriptions of products and why you may need them.

Foamer and bottle: 110 including shipping.

Foamer, bottle, and compact trigger: 130 including shipping.

This trigger makes it some much easier to remove the foamer, and changing tips on the gun. It also allows you to get into tighter areas, and helps to help you not get too close to the paint w/ the gun tip. The compact trigger and be equipped w/ one of the following ends to attach to hose; male end for quick connect, female end for quick connect, or 22mm screw type for smaller hoses.

Foamer, bottle, compact trigger, 25ft of hose, and all couplings needed to convert Karcher: 215 including shipping. 230 including shipping for 50ft of hose instead of 25.

Most karchers I've seen have the hose that goes into the bottom of the gun w/ their own unique attachment. The problem w/ this is that you need to get a new hose and trigger gun in order to make you Karcher a foam throwing machine. If you have the 22mm type hose connection you're in luck and get by w/ either the foamer and bottle set-up or the foamer, bottle, and trigger set-up.

If your interested in purchasing a foamer set-up, just send me a pm w/ any questions you may have. I only except paypal for payments. if you know what you want you can go ahead and paypal me the amount for your chosen purchase. Be sure to include your name and address. reflectionsmobiledetailing@gmail.com is my paypal address. Thanks!

Bradley

2. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Can you post some pics of the setup?

3. shadybreal

Here are some pics and short video from my previous post. One thing I forgot to mention is that I'm not doing this a full-time job, so try to be patient w/ me. I work 8 to 10 hours a day detailing. I'm only doing this to help. I can usually have you purchased shipped out within 2 or 3 days. Thanks!

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f50/foam-guns-2618.html

4. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

Thanks. PM sent.

5. Mindflux

so for 110 you get the foamer and bottle? How does this differ from an 70 dollar foam cannon?

6. shadybreal

If you can get the foam cannon I'm selling for 70 go ahead and buy it. The foamer I offer is top of the line quality. I don't care either way. Just be sure you happy w/ the which ever one you decide on. Thanks!

7. Mindflux

I was just asking what makes them different. I'm sure your stuff kicks arse! :)

FWIW this is the one I am looking at

Attached Files:

8. shadybreal

I've seen that one, and I'm sure it works ok but it's not as durable as the one I offer. It also seems to only work w/ the bottle shown in your picture. Mine can be use w/ many different bottles. I've used both the Megs bottles and the zep bottles. They give me 12 more ounces of product.

9. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

they are supposed to be pretty comparable to each other, both types are sold over in the UK, and both are used pretty extensively. Check DW they talk about foam lances a lot over there. the only difference between the one you posted and the one in the UK is they have a red knob instead of a gray one.

10. Mindflux

11. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

shady check your pms please

12. shadybreal

Cool! It's good to have other ones to choose from. Glad to see it works well for you.

13. Mindflux

That's not me doing that. I just started searching for more info.

14. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I need a foam gun attachment for my Karcher washer. Saw online and says it retails for $30 and you are asking $110?

15. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I doubt that the one you see online for $30 is the same as shady's.

16. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Try to relax a little bit. There are many different kinds of foam guns. I think the one you are talking about is the yellow one made by Karcher. yes that one works but it is disappointing. This is one product that you really want to shop for and once you get it there are many more questions to be answered about mixtures and what not. It is a usefull tool and a lot of fun. My advise to you is find threads on foam guns read them and come ask us questions but this process may not happen as fast as you want it to...You really need to get it right the first time. This detailing game gets real expensive real fast.:thumb:

17. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

hmm this seems interesting.....i have a choice now between this one and the foam cam

18. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i tried my foam cannon out the other day with non diluted cwg, never do that again lol i should have gotten pictures it looked like it snowed in so cal!!

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Hah, you SHOULD have gotten pics, argh!!!

20. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

you will see pics soon my friend lol. as soon as the weather isnt so cold in cali. its chilly here, like 65