Unbelievably Fast

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Tire Shredder, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

So I have a challenging job to tackle in a couple days so I gave Ken at Autowerkes exclusive a ring. He's always been incredibly helpful and I feel like I can trust his advice. He definitely deserves my money from the products he sells. And being in canada, AE and Eshine are my first natural choices.

After the conversation with Ken, he came to the conclusion what I really needed was some Uber Yellow foam pads. The snag was that Ken didn't have any in stock, and the chances of me getting them before my job booking was very slim. His suggestion? Get a hold of Phil at detailer's domain. Yup, he recommended a competitor.

I placed an order through the DD website including some hard-to-find 1Z Klima cleaner, the pads I needed and some P21s polishing soap. Phil shipped the order the same day I placed the order and it arrived to my door in 4 days!

That's right, from an order placed to Norwood NJ, to my door in Ontario Canada, only took 4 days. It was also shipped in a fashion that did not cost me any brokerage fees. Now, this was largely dependent on the postal service and how customs dealt with it. But Phil wasted no time getting it to the post office and labelled in a way that benefits the customer, which certainly helped.

I can now start my job with confidence with the right tools and it's thanks to great service from both these vendors. Everybody on this forum should really appreciate the great vendors we have access to and DB for connecting us to them.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

sweet. great to hear this.

3. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Now for the real question, how much was shipping? ;)

4. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

$22.00 standard USPS international supposed to take 6-10 days

5. Tjfrom215

Tjfrom215 Birth of a Detailer

DD is THE BEST!!!

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Nice collaboration there!

7. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

p1et will you be detailing formula one cars in the future?

8. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

9. lebreeze

lebreeze Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Phil I'm need to place a order soon too. Hopefully you can hook me up like that too it would make things a lot easier

10. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Its always good to hear the good things about shipping to Canada, I know too many ppl that have had problems.

11. 05audi

05audi Virgin Detailer

Yeah man Phils crazy. I live in Maryland got my order the next day

12. detailersdomain

thanks guys! still making donuts right now....

13. Lito

Lito Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Phil is the man! I ask him all sort of stupid questions over at NASIOC :worship2: he always responds nicely and fast...

also i got my PC from him, i have tons of uber pads and my menzerna quarts and collinite came from him in wicked fast shipping (great boxes BTW!)

Now i just wish i had more money to buy stuff lol

14. detailersdomain

15. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

another fine job for Phil and the Detailers Domain gang