Ultrafina for a good price

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by gben, Jun 25, 2008.

1. gben

gben Any Rag Vehicle Washer

R & E Paint Supply $36.97 per quart and about $8.00 shipping. Bulk pricing on 6 or more quarts $33.72

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Has anyone ordered from them though?

3. gben

yes... me. I'll keep you posted as to its arrival which they told me should be Monday...I'll give them till Tuesday. They're located in Arkansas and shipping to Ohio. Heck if I worried about any new place I bought from I wouldn't have half the stuff I do now. Sure would make my wife happy tho! If worse comes to worse I can always dispute it with the cc company.

4. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Thought I'd mention that I've ordered from Levine Paint Supply in Connecticut and they've got it for $36.99/quart and $9.95 flat-rate shipping on all orders under $200.00 (free shipping for >$200.00). I received it well packaged and I believe they shipped it the day after I ordered IIRC.

Not trying to step on any toes, just letting you all know about another option.

5. gben

Anytime you can save some money and have options to do it, that's a good thing...you're not stepping on any toes here

6. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Levine is about a hour away from me....if you open a account you get a better price also...some times I go there other times have stuff shipped to me..it cheaper to have it shipped now than the cost of gas going there....plus I get it next day........great people....

AL

7. heatgain

heatgain Guest

I just bought a quart at my local PBE shop for $39.81. No shipping.

8. Bunky

Bunky Guest

At the current price of gas, shipping costs actually seem reasonable. If you have drive any distance, it can justify a $8 to $10 shipping cost. I am just concerned that the shipping costs will go up a lot just later as they pass along the increased costs.

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I bought my bottle from Goferauto.com. It's $35.86 there and I think the shipping may be cheaper than R&E. I know this because I recently purchased a bottle from Gofer a couple weeks ago.

10. gben

I said I'd keep ypu posted as to R&E's shipping. Well no complaints here, package arrived today on time and well packed!

11. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

Do any of the forum sponsors carry Ultrafina? I'd like to support them, if possible.

Pete

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

AFAIK, unfortunately, nope.

13. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i'm at the point i might just get some made for me and private label it cheaper. the local apint store is 39.95+tax, but no shipping. highway robbery i tell you