Ultra Microfiber Special

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just put my popular Ultra Premium microfbers on sale. These now have the silk edging on them as well. 16"x16" Ultra Premium

Microfibers & Accessories

These work great for drying, with quick detailers, and for buffing off polishes and waxes.

2. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

You need to try these towels out guys if you haven't yet! A great towel at regular price, and with them being on sale, it's time for everyone to stock up. :thumb:

Thanks Justin for this special. :worship2:

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Awesome deal!!!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have NOT had a better MF than this one... it's the BEST!!!

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I can't spend any more money, damnit! Maybe after my next detail I can buy a few. Humph.

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Justin, how long do you think you will have this special running??

7. Obsessive Detail

Probably for a couple of weeks at least or until I run out!

8. Junk

Junk Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just ordered 10! SMOKING deal if these towels are 1/2 as good as everyone says.

9. Obsessive Detail

Thanks for the order! I will get that out tomorrow. I think you will really like the towels, I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about them.

10. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Awesome..that will give me time to get the money together for atleast 10 and a couple other things I have been eyeing that you have..

You will not be let down, they are a high quality towel, I was very impressed..

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I'd order some if I didnt have to many already. Probably my favorite towel. The one thing I really like about this towel is, its flexible. Not in the literal sense but, in the way that its really a worker. It can do any job you want it to do. Wheel wells to qd and anything in between. I wont ever let one of these touch a wheel well though.

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Bumpity bump

13. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

the ultra premiums are very nice towels. i like them a lot. i use them for buffing off waxes!

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Last time these went on sale, I bought 20. I still have some that are BRAND NEW on a shelf. And I'm thinking about buying more... :crasy:

Awesome towels. I suggest everyone buy a handful. They are a little thicker/firmer version of the Uber, but with silk edge banding.

15. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Just bought ten, thanks Justin!

16. Obsessive Detail

Thanks bud!

17. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I was wondering what the difference between the premium towels and the superfly ones? They sound somewhat identical. I'm loving your towels btw. I bought some gladiator towels not too long ago and all I have to say is the name is very fitting.

18. Hamilton

Hamilton Virgin Detailer

Do these towels have sew tags or sticker tags?

19. Obsessive Detail

The Super Fly is a 16x24 and the Ultra Premium are a 16x16. They are both about the same thickness and same quality.

20. Obsessive Detail

There are no tags at all on these.