UK order is here!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Brian N, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

After many weeks it is finally here! I ordered some products from the UK that Ken (911fanatic) so graciously help me attain. Thanks Ken!!! :worship2:

Here they are my new 3M UK pads I can't wait to see what they do on my Flex. :afro:

I got 2 blue 2 yellow and 1 green. The blue and yellow seem very soft. Can't wait to see how one cuts and the other finishes. But the green my gosh that thing is hard. People weren't kidding it feels exactly like a porous lava rock. I am afraid to start using it on paint. :thud:

[​IMG]

Oh yeah and I might have snuck this in my order. :yikes:

[​IMG]

Hrm... wonder what it is....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best of Show of course!! :devil: This stuff smells awesome. It is one of the best smelling waxes and things I have ever owned. To me it smells like passion fruit. I can't wait to use it on my car in a few months after I get some new paint/parts and they finish curing. :thumb:

This is my first real expensive wax above Souveran and OE so I am really excited. Not bad for a person who only maintains there car with maybe 2-3 details for friends a year. Though stay tuned the next few days I did a Carbon black M3 for a friend yesterday and he should be getting the after pictures from a professional photographer. (With the help from Eyezack on the detail)

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

WOW! Nice order! And that wax!!!

3. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Thanks I have wanted BoS for a long time. Finally decided to order it when they stopped making it available here. :doh: I think this will hold me over for a while now to concentrate on modding my car.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice order and that Best of Show is looking great :thumb:

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Oye oye, you never told me about BOS you bastard :yikes:

I gotta counter with a new Concorso now...or should I hold on to that 3oz sample pot of Vintage I got? :p

I'm coming back over Monday to smell that stuff now :giggle:

6. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Haha it's no competition I only take care of my car. You detail other peoples cars! So I win. :p

And Concorso pshh.... I have BoS with Best of Show written on it.:applause2:

7. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hehe, who is the one asking if he could help on more details? :p jkjk. Super jealous of you of course. Hopefully after seeing it in person I wont want to do a major upgrade as well :thud:

Hurry up and detail your car now :poke::poke::poke: :p:

8. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Yeah only becuase of that stupid mechanic bill oh well it was going to get done sooner or later anyways. I can wait till Lifeguarding starts up though. Car feels very very good now. Well once you smell it I am sure you will want some new wax. Smells like a Jamba Juice smoothie.

I will detail my car but if you read my paragraph. I am waiting till all my paint cures. I am going to the body shop most likely next week.

9. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Oh noes! I don't want to smell it now, I'll buy it for sure :doh:

Can't wait for a real detail of your car :applause2: :poke: :applause2: :p

10. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

BoS and Concorso smells exactly the same. Smell one you smelled both :thumb:

11. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Great order! The best of show looks awesome!

12. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Sweet! Didn't know that. :headbang:

13. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Thanks for the kind words. I am so stoked I have it.

14. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Wow, Great buy. Way to go...:thumb:

15. supercharged

I see.

Wonder is there is a difference in between these two?...

16. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

Nice, let me know how you like those pads, I wanted to try them.

17. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

They are SUPPOSED to be almost exactly the same with maybe one or two different ingredients.

18. supercharged

Meaning it should really matter what to get in this case, right?
    Although I'm thinking of investing in CR spotless before I purchase another wax.

19. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Thanks, and will do! The pads almost feel as soft as my gold foam pad.

20. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

This is what I heard as well. I just wanted to go with BoS becuase one it was about the same price as getting Concorso here. Also becuase I heard that those one or two ingredients are aimed at older type paints, while BoS is for newer type paints and gives a deeper look. Whether this is still true or not and they have indeed made the formulations exactly the same but one name for the US and the other for UK I don't know. For almost the same price I just went with the one with the properties I knew it had and wanted.