1. Mozzie_Owner

Mozzie_Owner Virgin Detailer

At the moment I use a viken soft face brush and a nail brush (when I need a stiffer brush for the deep clean of tyres)

What do you lot use, why, where from and of course how much?

2. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

The Race Glaze brush set, Swissvax wheel brush and detail brush. Daytona wheel brush large and small. The Raceglaze XL wheel brush. Those are pretty much the best options.

Personally I use them all. The smaller of the race glaze brushes are good for lug holes. The daytona and raceglaze XL are awesome for the barrel of the rim. The larger brushes from RG and SV are great for the wheel faces.

3. Mozzie_Owner

Mozzie_Owner Virgin Detailer

I have the swissvax and Envy (RG) brushes together with the vikan brushs.

The daytona I have but isnt as good as the vikan's I have.

Just looking for more lol

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

It depends on a bunch of factors: how I feel, how much time I have, how dirty the tire is, etc.

The ones I use most commonly use for cleaning tires are:
    -SM Arnold Select Deluxe Contour Tire Brush. Great tire brush for most applications. ~$5 USD.
    -SM Arnold Select Wheel & Bumper Brush. Nice when I want to use one brush for rims and tires and is effective on both surfaces. ~$5 USD.
    -Mothers Carpet & Upholstery Brush. I use it during a rinse-less wash followed by one of those microfiber scrubber sponges. ~$5 USD

I have a couple of other tire brushes but those are my favorites.

Aesop, I think you mis-read Mozzie's question. He asked about what you use on the tires.

5. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Yea I just noticed that. In that case I just use Megs Super Degreaser with a Swissvax brush. Works like a charm for me.