Turtle wax foam applicator

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by my04lincoln, May 29, 2008.

1. my04lincoln

my04lincoln Two Bucket System Washer

Bought 22 of these at Big Lots for 40 cents a piece. After tax it was $9.48.

2. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

nice find. Damn that big lots. there's non here in NY. gotta search the web.

3. my04lincoln

I went in to check to see what they had and found those. I bought all they had.

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

yep, those pads are nice and the cost is right. I still like smaller pads from AG better, but those cost $2 a piece, I can get 5 of them from Big Lots for that price.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I stocked up on some more of these last weekend as well!!

At the price they are basically disposable!

6. my04lincoln

I had to rub my eyes to make sure I read the price right.

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

even at that price, I still wash them with my MF towels, are reuse them a few time. As they become dirtier, I use them to apply tire dressings/tire gels...and toss them away later on...

8. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

Yup they're a good deal. I usually grab a hand full of them when I go to Big Lots. You can never have enough of them since they can have many uses.

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hehe, I bought 12 of them a few weeks ago. It's great to find them there for so cheap.

10. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Yea I walked into my local BL with a 20% off coupon and bought them out, you guys should have seen the looks on peoples faces.

11. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

Where did you find the coupon at? I have a biglots down the street.:applause2: