Tragic loss

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by mrgolfrider, Jun 9, 2010.

1. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

On Monday my brother in law took his own life. It was very unexpected and a definite shock to the whole family. We knew that him and my sister n law were having problems both financially and personally but not to the level it reached.

If anyone on this forum ever needs to talk about something please know that we are all here for each other. I feel that if he would have come to me or someone else we could have done something to save him. I know some men do not like to talk about their problems, but I feel it takes a man to admit he has one.

His four daughters 9, 10, 12 and 16 years of age will miss him terribly, and I know his wife will too. Don't be this guy, man up and talk!!

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Matt, my sincerest condolences to you and your family. Such a tragedy. Very sorry to hear man.

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Wow!! Please accept my condolences…

I cannot imagine what his children and wife and parents are going through right now.. Very sad.

I feel terribly for his daughters that will go through the rest of their lives without a Father, terrible, just terrible!

4. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

I couldn't imagine the depths of despair one must feel to take their own life and leave their kids behind.

My condolences.

5. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Please accept my condolences to both you and his family

A problem shared is a problem halved. Talk to someone, it does make a big difference to know you are not 'alone'

I'm sure any of the contributors to DB would be more than willing to listen (me included, perhaps a worldly wise (OK old) perspective would help. ANYTIME feel free....

6. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Very sad and tragic news. My condolences to you and to your family. I will bbm you later today.

7. Sorry for your familys loss. I will pray for them and you :comfort:

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That is awful, sorry to hear that. My condolences.

9. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

I'm very sorry to hear about that man. I will mention him in church today. Hope the best for you and his family.

10. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

that's sad to hear, i had a friend take his own life in college years ago, sorry to hear about it. as stated about there is lots of help out there for those who ask for it.

12. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

so sorry. i went through it 10 years ago.

13. detailjohn

detailjohn Detailers Advertising Scheme

I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. It's a permanent fix to a temporary problem, really sad.

John

14. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

hm ... its very sad news, Im sorry to hear abt that ... My condolences to you and your family

15. Wes_R

Wes_R Birth of a Detailer

Oh man, my condolences.

Had a friend recently whose father died, that coupled with others problems had him feeling like doing it to, but a bunch of us reached out to get him out of that mind state. Reach out and talk about your situation or vice versa if you see someone going through it and can sense they are on the edge, reach out a few supportive words are priceless.

16. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Very sad news indeed.

17. run115

run115 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have been throguh this myself, and talking really makes the burden lighter. Condolences to you and family.

18. GDAL

GDAL Guest

My condolences to you and your family.

19. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

Wow, that is so sad especially knowing he has his family dealing with his death. I am very sorry and wish you and his family all the best. I will never understand why some people choose to do this because there are so many ways to seek help now-a-days, but this is not any consolation after the fact.

20. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Very sad and tragic news. My condolences to you and to your family.
    These are tough times but stay focused and we'll get through it.