Trade 106fa & BFMidSun for SV or Zymol Porsche-wax

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Max405, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Hi,
    I bought this stuff in February. I hear its great stuff but I havent used it and I'd like to trade for Swissvax Zuffenhausen or Zymol Glasur or some Swissvax/Zymol leather care product. I am also open to Do-Do Juice wax or Z8 spray detailer, but would prefer the SV or Zymol noted.

This is what I have..

1. Brand-new, unopened unused Menzerna 106fa 16oz.
    2. BlackFire Midnight Sun Carnuba, Batch 24. I opened the tub and did one panel on my 911. You can even tell it was touched!

I hate wasting money on anything I dont use. Especially when its great stuff like this.

I'd like to try a Swissvax or Zymol product, so let me know what you have if you are interested in any of my stuff.

My stuff cost me about $90. Depending on what you have I can add Money to my end to make deal work.

Thanks, Joe D.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

hey I saw this over on the PAC forum :D

3. Max405

Yeah,
    I figured there would be more folks over here that had Swissvax or Zymol stuff. Maybe not anything they'd want to get rid of, so it seems...

JD

4. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

Id trade you but man im in love with my glasur :)

I can give you a free bump however

bump :)

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

you can't go wrong with Zuffenhausen, I absolutely love it...

6. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Id love to take the blackfire off ur hands wish I had somethin to trade

7. Max405

PM sent.
    JD

8. Max405

That sounds great. Can I ask what specifically do you like about it? Is it different in any way from what ever else you've tried?

So far, I've tried P21s (concours and 100% carnuba), Glossit Concorso, and I am now on Blackfire Wetdiamond. I'd like to try someting that has been engineered for my paint. I am not sure if there will be a difference though.

Thanks for the advice.

JD

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I've tried different waxes over the years, but from SV line I only have Zuffenhausen and Insignis. Scent is almost identical, little different in color, both are very easy in application (I'm talking super easy, even easier then Pinnacle Souveran), with Insignis being slightly easier to apply/remove...Both will have a very nice glow to it, while Insignis will give you stunning beading/sheeting action. Zuffenhausen beads quite nice too.
    here is a list of other carnaubas I've tried:
    -Pinnacle Souveran, SSII, Paste Glaz, XMT180
    -BlackFire Midnight Sun (stunning combo when used with wet diamond)
    -Dodo Juice straight eight
    -RBOE
    -RBJE
    -Supernatural
    -Victoria Concours, mayhem, chaos
    -Collinite 915

Will be trying Vintage soon, as well as Destiny, and Royal...maybe even Crystal Rock...

10. Max405

That is GREAT information. I am a bit of a quandry here becuase I LOVE the Wet Diamond, but right now, I am looking for Deep/Glow and Wet Diamond is crisp/clear. My car color is Meteor Grey which seems to change color depending on lighting. I like to changeup from time to time. My main problem is I like to "reapply" very often. This is a hobby car and not a daily ride so I can have a super wet shine that doesnt necessarily have to be durable. (the car will never see rain or snow).

I have the Midnight Sun and it kills me that its a brand new tub of really nice wax that just sits there unused. Maybe I should use it instead of driving myself crazy trying to find something else. Especially, like you say - it is stunning when used with the Wet Diamond. We'll see.

Thanks again for your help. JD

Joe D

11. Max405

I am still interested in trades. If you've got anything along the lines of a carnuba made for Porsche paint, or anything real good, try me.

Joe D