top notch polish mf?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by daveinsweethome, Jun 29, 2010.

1. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

got me quite a load of mf towels and like most of them but i am looking for the perfect workhorse for polish removal. disappointed in indigo type ag ones. cg and frankly all of them. could someone please steer me onto the one and only polish remover towel to buy?

2. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

i haven't had my hands on many, but I really like ken's exclusive 530 towel. don't take my word for it, but if it comes up multiple times in the posts to follow, look into it :)

3. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

i personally like DI's great white and pakshak's ultra plush for polish removal

4. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

pakshak towels especially the white edgless towels.

5. daveinsweethome

thanks for the quick replies. as anal as i have become i will probably try all of the suggestions.

6. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Can't beat those for polish and wax removal.

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

For polish removal, you'll want a short nap. Longer naps just tend to roll over on themselves when removing sticky residues like polishes and waxes.

8. metsfan

metsfan Birth of a Detailer

pakshak ultra plush which has a short nap on one side and theragshack ultra premiums . Those are the only places i will buy from after trying everywhere . Nothing else compares to their quality . Get some gladiators from ragshack too . They are amazing for drying and qd . Softest towel on the market

9. daveinsweethome

thanks again guys. ken, i have short nap blue indigos and they still seem to suck. i often wipe off products before letting it flash enough just because of the towell. maybe i am just not rubbing hard enough but i wanted to find a easier , smoother removal. i had trouble logging in to your site yesterday. want to try 1/2 dozen exclusive 530s

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Try again this morning and if it doesnt work, call me after 7am and we'll sort it out. :)

11. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Detailers Domain - The "no name" towels.

Green with red trim. I like it alot.

other good suggestions though above.....