To the members, moderators and owner of DB...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by rfinkle2, Jun 24, 2011.

1. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

It seems lately, that forums, especially auto related forums have changed, in my experience anyway.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the way both new and senior members of the site are treated here, and how well the site is moderated and run.

DB is the best example I know of that proves a site can remain on topic, where the members use their own discretion, AND remains both entertaining and informative.

THANKS TO ALL who are involved in my favorite forum.

2. dave_zok

dave_zok DB Forum Supporter

I agree this is one of the only forums i know of where no one is disrespectful or post ignorant comments. It is a great community which belongs to this forum.

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

yeah its unlike most car forums where its a bunch of juvenile keyboard warriors.

4. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Been saying this since I joined, I was so tired of the other forums where I would type out paragraphs of advice to newbies and then have some guys barge in the thread and say how buffing shouldn't take more than 1 or 2 hours.

Thanks to everyone at DB :)

5. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

time to crack open a beeer :D

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The moderators are TERRIBLE on DB!!!

;)

7. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Totally agree ! Thank you, Phil, and Team, you guys rock !!!

This site and PAC (Truth in Detailing dot com), are the only Sites worth reading for my needs.

Having worked in IT for a few decades, I know the $$$ involved to run and maintain the equipment alone is huge - and even more, the hours spent by a few dedicated people, so that hundreds-thousands can enjoy this is most noteworthy. Its the behind--the-scenes work most will never even know or think about, that makes or breaks this Site. Thanks again, each and every one of you!

And thanks to all of you that contribute here, and do so in such a nice manner!!! We learn something new every day because of your efforts to show in Pics and type out your experiences.

Dan F

8. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

I love this forum!

9. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Its the people that make the forum! And I feel that this forum has the best balance of novices and experts to help out whenever there is a question. And Phil for keeping things fresh!

Cheers, Happy Canada Day too

10. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

you go see the prince and the princess? LOL. I hear that is the big news up there right now

11. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

This is still one of my top 3 sites I go onto daily, DB has always been very helpfull and the people here are great

12. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

I concurs...Bastards !!!!

13. premshine09

premshine09 Jedi Nuba

Wake up....DB. Go on computer at any time......DB comes first. DB's the only site I go on regularly.

I agree with everyone else's thoughts, you can make a comment or post your work and be confident that your going to get nothing but supportive comments!
    Cheers!

14. GTIDamien_407

GTIDamien_407 Birth of a Detailer

Agree one of the best forums i've been on. I come from the MK4 forums on vwvortex which are mainly filled with rtards and trolls or the same people asking "what bov do i get for 1.8t" lol...

15. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Also agree. I've been a part of many forums...but db takes the cake for friendliest. Not to mention most helpful. Thanks to all who make it this way and of course the mods and admin for the upkeep, and of course to Phil and the dev. team for the long hours to make the forum operate.