Time frame for new product lineups?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by krshultz, Feb 4, 2009.

1. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Hey Justin - question for you. You've mentioned that you're going to be adding some new product lines. I'm about out of ONR, so I'll be placing an order with you soon. Just curious if you have a time frame for when you'll start stocking some of the new stuff.

Migliore looks interesting, but it's got a difficult road ahead of it for me. It's gonna have to be pretty sensational to get me to give up Rubbish Boy's OE and Jetseal, my two current favorite LSPs.

At the moment, the only one that's got my attention is Tropi-Care, for their tire dressing. JL's used it a few times now, and I really like the look of it. The tires don't look all shiny - they sort of "just look like tires," which I really like.

Mostly I'm trying to avoid paying duplicate shipping, if I can avoid it, but that's not really such a big deal. I'm gonna need the ONR sooner than later one way or the other.

2. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Right now, the only new line I have coming is Surf City Garage. I just got my tracking info and that should be here on the 9th. I haven't decided on Migloire yet, most likely I'm going to carry it, I'm just waiting to get some more feedback.