This Thread is for D&D...

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Dust2Glory, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Alright you talk all this mess about your "OPINION" of what YOU think detailing is... then why don't you show us!!! I want you to post up some recent work. Like within 2 wks. A step by step process and all the pics to prove what you did.

And I don't want to hear any of your namby pamby excuses.... like "I only do this part time," cause there are 4 other people on here that do it part time and post up work all the time. So if you got it...let see it. And if you can't do it, all it proves is that your full of _____
    (I let you fill in the blank, I'm sure what you know what goes there):D

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Im not sure what you're trying to prove here Dust. I cant have an opinion unless I post show n shines? Anyways, Ive said a number of times that this whole thing was over, but you keep on starting crap. From now on you can PM me like a mature adult, or put me on your block list I dont care. But like Ive said MANY times, IM DONE ARGUING ABOUT THIS. I KNOW I speak for many people when I say this, please stop bringing this up, its getting really old!

Now, since Dust has called me out, Im not going to be a little bitch and not answer. No, I cannot post a show n shine from a detail Ive done within the past 2 weeks because Im a full time student far away from home. Dust, the guys who do this part time may have a full time job, but they arent full time students away from home. They are doing it out of their house during the weekend. If thats not a valid reason for not having done any work within the past 2 weeks, then I dont know what to tell you.

As for filling in the blank, "And if you can't do it, all it proves is that your full of" future opportunities that are coming my way. Believe me my friend, you will see what I mean. ;)

3. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Fine you wanna back out... thats cool. Oh and for the kicker... what's this in the reflection of the bently you did?
    IT LOOKS LIKE 360 TO ME!!! DB you can close this thread.

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

You still dont understand huh. Im not backing out of anything. I said I was done with this a month ago. Im just tired of arguing with you, and everyone else is tired of reading it. As for that bottle, it was the sealant I used that day. The imperfections were actually REMOVED before applying it. But now that Ive gotten smarter, its not used at all.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

I don't know any previous history on this but even if D&D sucked ass at detailing who cares? Most come to forums to learn and better their skills. These forums are not only for experienced detailers but can be for beginners or anyone else who wants to learn and improve their game.

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I'm going to close this thread based on Dust2Glory's request. Before I close it though I really do hope you guys can put this aside and just enjoy the forum. I honestly did not see anything wrong with this thread and as long as both of you are now satisfied with the results that's all that matters. Come on guys lets just move on, no more fighting :mad: lets just enjoy the forum and share knowledge/experiences :reading: and most of all lots of :buffing:

I truly hope you guys can leave this behind, I enjoy chatting with the both of you guys and I prefer to keep it that way.

So I'm closing this thread under the assumption that this little feud is now done and dealt with okay….I don’t want another thread like this opened up because if there is then DB Boss will have to get involved. This forum is free, free for any member to say what they feel but as long as a certain level of respect is maintained…that’s all I ask keep it respectful please.

Right then...um...now to close the thread :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.