THIS IS FOR JASON(Deep Gloss)

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Asphalt Rocket, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS won the Stanley Cup. Way to go Pens. Now we have the Stanley Cup and Super Bowl this year. Just think we beat you on your home ice. We are the first team to win on the opposing ice since the Canadians did it in 71.

2. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Hell yeah!!!!!! You beat me Asphalt! I was just going to post this.

3. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

well that sucked...

4. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I would luv to know what's going through Hossa"s head right now!!! LETS GO PENS! LETS GO PENS!

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I had to, Jason was giving me grief, so I figure he could use a public beat down. This is just like when the Steelers and the Pirates won the bowl and the series in 79. For being a poor city they sure have two decent sport clubs. What is really cool is Art Rooney use to come to my Grandmaother's house when my mom was a kid for pasta dinner every Sunday.

No shit, he thought he was on the gravey train to a cup with them, thats what you get for thinking the grass and cash is greener on the other side.

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Finally! I really dislike the Wings, especially since I'm a Sharks fan. And yes I know, the Sharks failed horribly yet again. :(

7. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

^^^ Typical Bay Area teams, Denzil, right?

8. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

They showed the camera on him and it looked like he was in tears. Can't wait to see an interview with him.

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Ha ha.. Like I told you in PM, Congrats Bro... You guys truly deserve it... Fleury played an INCREDIBLE GAME!!! Nice to see the young guys with the pride of the cup in thier eyes!!!

We were just out played last night... no two ways about that one!!

We will be back next year.....

10. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I will say that the Wings controlled all or if not most the 1st period. I was a lil' nervous at first.

11. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Bro, now if we could ever get the Pirates going like they used to be. I doubt they will ever be close to a World Series in my lifetime since they trade away all their good players.
    How about we meet in the Cup next year to break the tie.

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

The even talked about that when the camera was on him, I believe the announcers said something to the point of that the Red Wings need to evaluate why they spent the money on him because he basically didn't do anything for them in the series.