The wait is almost over!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Wolfs Chemicals, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Hi everyone!

Just to let you guys know, we've started the paperwork for shipping the first order of Wolf's Chemicals to the US and hopefully it should be going out this week!! I know a lot of you have been eagerly awaiting the arrival and we do thank you for your patience, but believe me exporting is not a simple process :shakehead:! Lots of paperwork, lots of time and needless to say lots of money, as well.

Having said that, I'd like to ask you all for a little understanding when it comes to pricing of our products in the States. Phil has worked very hard on pricing the products to compete with the US market, but please do take into consideration that the prices on my site do not include:

- Taxes
    - Import taxes
    - Customs taxes
    - Shipping costs (very high :()
    - Etc

Therefore, yes they will be more expensive than what's on my site. Being a detailer myself, and still active, I made sure that every one of our products were worth spending money on. I always got upset with products that had crappy dilution ratios just so I'd use more product and also the ones that just didn't perform like they'd promised, so we made sure that all of our products are detailer friendly. Products made by detailers, for detailers in other words. I really hope you all see the value in them and most of all I hope you like them :). If you ever have any questions about them, please feel free to ask away in my section here and if you really need help with them, don't hesitate to call me or even ask me to call you... I most certainly will!

Thanks if you've gotten this far and I look forward to hearing your thoughts about Wolf's!!

Jesse O'Connor

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Congratulations, big step into a big market!

3. Wolfs Chemicals

Thank you buddy! We hope all goes well!

4. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

If the products perform well, you seem like a fair person, and I know Phil to be extremely fair, so I'm willing to pay what excellent products cost me to allow a good supplier and vendor to make a fair profit.

I can't wait to get my hands on Wolf's.

5. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

[video=youtube;bGMsAYgoL3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGMsAYgoL3Y[/video]

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Congrats Jesse. It's been a long time coming.

7. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

How do you say"Viva la Jesse" in Hungarian....................Ninja approved products, Dave is bringing some more stuff out in a couple of weeks Jesse for us to use.

8. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Congrats Jesse...I know a lot of folks have been waiting for a long time.

9. Wolfs Chemicals

Auoooo!!! Thanks guys!

10. Wolfs Chemicals

'Hajrá Jesse!' :)

11. Mr. Gloss

Mr. Gloss Virgin Detailer

Your attitude persuades me to order more than the glass sealant. A liter of tire and trim for $19.95? If it performs according to the label, it's already a much better value than the greasy stuff I've used in the past.

What is the dilution rate of the Quick Detailer?

Can the shampoo dilution ratio be increased for well kept, clean cars?

Thanks!

12. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I'm just buying it cause it has a picture of a wolf on it!!!

13. Wolfs Chemicals

:) I've seen a solid 4 weeks from the tire and trim dressing on my tires... and that was in the winter through the snow and salt. It's meant to last, not meant to make you constantly use more ;). The QD's shouldn't be diluted, but they're also "real" QD's that actually add protection. The shampoos can be diluted up to 1:750 if the car isn't too dirty especially the nano shampoo because if you've got the nano sealant on your car, the surface will naturally be super-slick so you won't need much shampoo to get the job done!

:D Thanks buddy!

14. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

How long have you seen on average does the nano trim coating last?

15. Wolfs Chemicals

Anywhere from 3-6+ months. The durability is very subjective though!

16. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

cant wait to try the body wrap and decon spray.

17. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

Hahahaha!

At first glance I thought that first one said Texas.....not the same :p

Congrats Jesse.

I know you've talked to me about ordering some stuff from you before...but I just haven't been able to pull it together. Will definitely be trying it out now though.

Hope your US sales go well!

Btw, what's the story on that spray-on clear bra stuff I saw you posting about on FB?

18. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

The pricing on Detailers Domain seems to be quite reasonable. I am so excited for Wolf's to be in the US !!!!!!!!!!

19. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Jesse I am confused does Phil have Bodywrap in stock?

20. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Danny, Wolf's Nano Paint Sealant is BodyWrap and Phil has it