the story behind the name

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Calgarydetail, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

i look at some user naes and wonder the sotry behind them, what casued them to pick that.

so i will start.

Well im in calgary and i like to detail

ergo, calagrydetail... i know im crazy

so where did your name come from?

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Hello Calgarydetail :D

I just made my name up, when I start playing CS etc :p How do you guys like it? :D

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

My real name is Piet. When IM first came out, Piet was already taken. So I changed the "i" to a "1" and I've been using P1et on forums ever since.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I'm originally from Nicaragua and proud of it. So I used the first four letters Nica.

5. P1et

Interesting, I did not know that! This girl in my team is from there too, very nice lady. I just did her Volvo V70 a few weeks ago!

6. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

LOL CS man we kick ass in CS!! yeah right, just you KT :wall:

I am clumsy (not as much but still am at times), and pinoy means Filipino male. It's pronounced pin noy :p. There is also a girl version, pinay, pronounced pin nigh.

7. P1et

What is CS?

PS: Klumzy, when I was first seeing you on the board, I thought your name said Klumzypony!!!

8. Calgarydetail

cs is counter strike, its an online shootem up where you are either a terrorist or a counter terrorist... its an army style game

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

HAHA yeah I had a friend who thought my name was Klumzy Pony, and at school he'd call me that :acry2:

10. Calgarydetail

in the name of his majasty DB Boss you shall hence forth know as klumzy pony

there now its offical :)

11. Nica

Nica Banned

There's a few of us here in Canada, majority of my family is still in Nicaragua. I honly have my imidiate family here in Canada. A Volvo you say :awesome: nice. I was never a fan of Volvo's but they are quite nice, I'm starting to like Audis though.

Klumzy Pony hahahah that's funny :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Don't be surprised if one of these days your name gets changed :rollinglaugh:

Just teasing :rollinglaugh:

12. pirex

13. Nica

Nica Banned

14. pirex

yeah, bye bye mercedes, hello AUDI :D I want you to buy a R8 ;)

15. Nica

Nica Banned

I would have to look at an R8 in person, test drive it, man handle it first...still haven't seen one here, apperently there is one here in town but like I said havent seen it...I suppose I should go to the dealership and look at it hahahaha.

You know which vehicle got my attention though...the ATOM!!!!! That vehicle looks like a fun vehicle to drive on a track and around town...I've been doing some re-searchign in to it and it sounds like a wicked vehicle. That I wouldn't mind purchasing :righton::righton:

Wife sayd that if I get it she wont get in it hahahahaha

16. pirex

haha, yeah. The Atom looks like fun, but it almost like a motorbike, with 4 wheels! And a honda engine! I would take the R8 :p but, not the same prices here :p

17. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

trhland. not that hard its my company name/ and my initals. first names tom:p

18. Bence

Bence Two Bucket System Washer

Bence is my real first name, and is pronounced as Ben-tseh.

19. P1et

Tell us more about your company Tom. Well apart from sending people P21S!!! :worship:

20. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Well I was always a NC State Wolfpack fan, went to college there and yep you guessed it graduated in 1992, hence Wolfpacker92!