The Smoke Lounge - For Cigar Lovers

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Nice! I need to stock up soon, getting low on sigars!

3. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for posting this MotorCity. I'm going to pick up some later this week.

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

^^ My pleasure.. hopefully this can and will turn into our little smoke corner!!

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that site has some pretty good deals.

Ketil, you may have some trouble shipping to norway. I know i have trouble shipping to canada. Two places Ilike are atlantic cigars and cheap humidors. Both will ship to Canada (and they ship well) so it might be worht cheking them out...ohh and the prices are not bad

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Or you could just utilize your buddies in the states that will ship them to you...

Hmm, who could that be...:cool2:

7. Calgarydetail

Yeah that might work... but thats WAY to simple of a solution

8. pirex

Thanks for the tip Mike. :D And thanks for the hint Motor :D

More links to cigarshops??

9. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I have 3 boxes of Cuban cigars...lol....and I do not smoke them...a friend stationed in Germany now sent them to me as a gift....I think he snagged them from Iraq when he was there..lol....maybe some of Saddams stash...lol...I give them out as gifts....sending some to Sparkie this week...one box is a limited edition from 2003 ...

Al

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Michael Champion
    5 Bay Ct
    Belton, TX 76513

:pimp:

11. Calgarydetail

if you look there are tons of plces that can and will ship cubans to the states. If you really want them shoot me a pm... i might be able to help

12. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Well if you're giving them away let me know...LOL

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

ACID COLLECTOR TIN

Lot Quantity: 40 Tins
    Sug. Retail Price: $49.99
    Starting bid: $26.95
    Auction Closes: Mon. Feb 18, 9:59 PM

Acid Collector Tin at CigarAuctioneer
    Wanna be a babe magnet? Women love the aroma of ACID cigars, and up for auction this week are ACID's greatest hits in a 'scentillating' collection. This special tin presentation includes 14 of ACID's most popular cigars, like the Kuba Kuba, One, Ming, Toast, and more - all handmade and rolled in the Cuban tradition with choice tobaccos, flawless wrappers, and 140 botanicals for an aromatic amalgamation that offers an utterly unique taste trip. If you love ACID cigars, bid now, and bid often.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** UP FOR BID ON AUCTION MADNESS!**

ROCKY PATEL FACTORY SELECTS MADURO MINI BELICOSO

Lot Quantity: 25 Bundles
    Sug. Retail Price: $74.00
    Starting bid: $27.95
    Rocky Factory Selects Maduro Mini Belicoso at CigarAuctioneer

Extra long-aged Nicaraguan & Honduran Ligero longfillers marry with a dark, oily Maduro wrapper for a bold, spicy cigar laced with sweet, juicy tobacco flavors. If your smoking space happens to be the back porch, these are a great way to enjoy that full-bodied Rocky flavor in a size that won’t have you succumbing to hypothermia. Bid now.
    BID NOW!

ARTURO FUENTE CURLY HEAD CLARO

Lot Quantity: 25 Boxes
    Sug. Retail Price: $70.00
    Starting bid: $47.95
    Arturo Fuente Curly Head at CigarAuctioneer
    From Tabacalera Arturo Fuente come the mild to medium-bodied Curly Head Claros. A "Cuban Sandwich" blend of Dominican medium and short fillers form the core of these easy-drawing cigars. They're finished in a jade-colored Claro wrapper. Each puff produces volumes of creamy smoke with subtle tobacco sweetness. Bid on yours now.
    BID NOW!

LINE HONDURAN NO. 200 MADURO ROTHSCHILD

Sug. Retail Price: $24.99
    Starting bid: $14.95
    Value Line 200 Honduran Rothschild at CigarAuctioneer
    Value Line Honduran No. 200 Maduro Rothschild are mild to medium-bodied cigars presenting a rich, earthy smoke accented with toasty cedar and nut flavors. An Indonesian-grown Sumatra wrapper balances nicely with the Dominican, Colombian & Mexican longfillers for a smooth, well-rounded smoke. Your winning bid gets you a great bundle without having to spend one.
    BID NOW!

VALUE LINE HONDURAN NO. 100 ROBUSTO

Sug. Retail Price: $24.99
    Starting bid: $14.95
    Value Line 100 Honduran Robusto at CigarAuctioneer
    Our medium-bodied Value Line Honduran No. 100 Robusto blossoms into a toasty, nutty smoke that burns clean with a firm white ash. The mild Sumatra wrapper has a pleasant aroma with a subtle hint of coffee. They're great value cigars at their normal price, but an auction win will make them even better.
    BID NOW!

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

15. pirex

Hey Motor, could you make a list of your fav cigars? :D

16. Calgarydetail

nice list motor... question, have you tried any of the offfering from acid? Im looking into them but not sure how good they are.

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Some of my favorites include:
    Ultra favorites in the list are orange
    • Partagas Spanish Rosado Maduro
      [*]La Aurora Maduro
      [*]The Griffins
    • MonteCristo
    • Padron Maduro
    • Plasencia (fun conversation piece and a damn good smoke – these one’s need to be aged unless you get the nestico size which are good right away)
    • Romeo Y Julieta (Maduro)
    • CAO Black
      [*]CAO Italia
      [*]CAO Brazilia GO
      [*]CAO Maduro

Top Shelf Favorite Smoke for Special Occasions:
    • Diamond Crown

For the ladies:
    • CAO Bella Vanilla
    • CAO Moontrance (this one has NEVER struck out – every woman I have ever given one to loved it!)

I have yet to try the acid smokes

18. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

Here is my .02

Padron is a good line, especially the maduro.

Torano should not be overlooked either. They have many different blends and sizes in their lineup.

Fuente makes en excellent cigar - I enjoy the Hemingway series.

19. pirex

Thank you for the list bro :worship: Now I have a new question :p

Were do you buy them? :woot:

20. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I do the majority of my purchases from famous smoke shop that I've linked in this thread.. I realy like their auctions.. they are fun!!!