The "Official" Thread for On-Line Detailing Deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

My thought is that when you/we see a great deal on anything DETAILING related while you are "surfing" you/we post it up here...

Ok, me 1st

Triple Duty Detail Brush

Meguiars Accessories

Plastic Bottles, Natural Air Spray Bottle with Pump (courtesy of Spoiled Man)
    Plastic Bottles, Natural Air Spray Bottle with Pump

Alright peeps.. keep em' coming - This thread is what we make it...

2. richy

richy Guest

I don't want to hijack this thread..but wanted to say..thanks..what a great idea!!

3. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks Richy... I know I will love it if it is used.. one stop spot to check for deals!!

Thanks for the contribution ggk...:headbang:

Regardless if the majority have heard of it if you can even pass a deal along to one member this thread has served it's purpose

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

SIck thread!

6. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I don't have a link but ,COSTCO is selling heavy duty 12 GA. 100 FT,extension cord for around $40 .these cords are perfect for power washers,buffers etc.,I got one for my PC ,Vacuum.
    Great deal.

7. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

8. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Thats a pretty good price. It would be best to cut that up into smaller ones to lessen the amperage load through the cord.

9. SpoiledMan

SpoiledMan Birth of a Detailer

2 X 25 and 1 X 50 would be killer.

10. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Nica... I think this should be a sticky or have it's own section :thumb:

11. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Great price as I paid $36 for a 50" 12ga yellow jacket from lowes.

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I can sticky it for you guys, but you have to leave it up to DB boss, Nica or Admin to a make a section for it.

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

WOO HOO my 2nd DB sticky:woot::woot:

14. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree with you guys this is a great thread as for having it's own section, it can but I created the Detailers/Acclaimed Association forum for things such as these or any other kinds of deals dosen't have to be detailing related it could be a deal on a tire or a rim or a body shop..ect..ect..now if you'd like I can change the description and the name of that section.

You guys let me know what your thoughts are.

But really wicked deals specially on that extension cord, man if you guys knew how much I paid for my 10gauge cord hahahahaha :wall:

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

My thought/intent was to keep this detail related and not just a misc deal thread..

I also am going to creat an Official over the counter detailing product deal thread...

16. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Fair enough, now one thing to keep in mind is that in one form or another it is advertising for the other products so I will let this go just as long who ever posts a link or suggest the deal is not receiving any kick backs, meaning cash, products or special discounts.

So I'll let this continue but just a warning to those that may want to take advantage of this, you may post links to deals/sales..ect..ect..just as long you are not receiving any kind of kick backs.

Now back to having it's own forum, what's the verdict create a new forum or modify the existing one?

19. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I totally agree with you rules and for the recod have zero affiliation with any chemical or tool company.. Although the company I work for does also make car care products I do not work directly with that portion of the business nor do I endorse, use or even like them.... I dont think I have ever even mentioned them on any board

I'm not sure what the question is about having it's own forum....

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh no worry's Motor, I didn't mean it directly to you bro just in general for all the members.

The reason I said it is because some members here own there own online store and well this is not about such members to promote there products...again just bein fair to the existing forum sponsors that's all.

Okay so you'd prefer if this had it's own forum, when I say forum I mean section lol. If you want a new section created for things such as this then what would you like to call it Motor? Your the creator of it you might as well get to name it :thumb: