I'm still amazed that I had the privilege to do some work on this car and the pleasure to drive it to and from the owner's home. It's such a unique and powerful car (661hp/734tq are you kidding me?!) and I didn't realize just how rare they were until I glanced at the gear selection knob and it stated "1 of 175" referring to the US numbers. I was very excited to get started! The approach had to be carefully planned since most of this car is painted carbon fiber. The defects weren't super severe but they were present. I went with a pretty conservative pad and polish combination to make sure I got some results but was also going about it in a safe manner to preserve this collector car's condition. After all it was over $300k new. Anyway, I think it came out well considering the conditions I gave myself before starting. Not as many pictures as usual on this one as I had a busy week and taking pictures takes up time! Foam wash Clay bar Dried Masked Rupes LHRMKII with Rupes Yellow Foam Pads Menzerna SFP3800 Menzerna Powerlock What a wild ride this thing is... Lighting inspection... Okay, let's get to improving! Front bumper before: Front bumper after: Moving on... Late night finish...Results under the lights: Early morning outside looking for some sunshine... That's all I've got. Thanks for looking! Heading out to SEMA tomorrow. Planning to spend a lot of time in the North Hall looking at all things detailing!