The Double D Comes Through Again!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Pooter, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

That would be Detailers Domain, Dr. Phil to us all. My new hero. Great service Phil you rock!!! :headbang::applause2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My little helper has once again arrived :giggle:

[​IMG]

A little Menzerna go a long way. These big things will go alot longer. :yikes:

This is the look you get when you tell the kid to put down the bubble wrap. :fs:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been using this stuff before it was even formulated for auto detail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the look you get when you tell your kids to go clean the sofa. :gasp:

[​IMG]

OOOOH this stuff smells good!!!:thumb:

[​IMG]

I Pfelge allegence....:graduation:

[​IMG]

Hey Phil next time leave out the bubble wrap huh...lol :shakehead:

[​IMG]

Hey look dad fans.

[​IMG]

Figured I give this a shot.

[​IMG]

Everyone needs a little WOW. :waiting2:

[​IMG]

The one product I bout that scares the crap outta me. :yikes:

[​IMG]

Completes every order.

[​IMG]

Unpacking is done, sneeking off with all the bubble wrap...thanks Phil. :tiptoe::doh:

[​IMG]

Final shots of the gang all together.:picture:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On a serious note. It was a pleasure doing business with you Phil. Great buys and excellent service. Thank you, it's very much appreciated. :applause:

That all for today folks...shows over. Should be posting the last 3 orders tomorrow. :applause2: Thanks for looking.

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

shes adorable!!! so cute. nice order !!!!

3. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

WOW!! thank god you got a good helper there you been ordering a lot lately. I love it another great order, PS isn't Phil awesome to deal with.

4. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great order there indeed! your little one is the best model for detailing products around! enjoy your products!:applause:

5. Pooter

All of the hype with Phil is true...Class Act, outstanding service.

6. devast8

devast8 New Member

sweet order! I have to try some of that Leather Master

7. bewilliams14

bewilliams14 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

swwet order, and by the way nothing to be scared of with ONR, it works great

8. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, ONR will become one of your best friends. Also, looks like they finally changed labels on IP to make the packaging different than SIP. The Gummi Pflege is outstanding stuff. If you haven't used Cockpit Premium yet, you're in for a real treat. You'll soon be ordering the 5 L refill. Very nice order.

9. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

lol great order and pics!

why did u go with leather master instead of leatherique?

10. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

nice order and cute kid

11. O4COBRA

O4COBRA Birth of a Detailer

Nice order. Looks like we have a future female member of DB...

12. Pooter

Been using leather master for years now. I used this before they even formulated it for auto detailing. I picked this stuff up about 6-7 years ago when I got my NuBuck Leather furniture from Thomasville. This stuff is simply amazing. Out of the products that I use, I have used this the longest and unless they cancel it or change the formula to crap I will not change. If you get a change try some, you'll see what I mean. Leatherique may be great as well...have never used. I tend to stick to things that I get great results from.

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That is one fantastic order, very well put together. And yes, Cockpit Premium smells GREAT!!!

I caught my wife yesterday using it to clean her Macbook!!!

14. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Wow the title on the first page got me...I was expecting something a little bigger :giggle:!

Great order you got there. I made need to pm you some tips for using the Leather Master Strong Cleaner as I have really been disappointed with it. I have tried every single application method I can think of and have yet to get it to foam up like the directions say. Everyone loves the stuff so much it must be user error on my part.

15. Pooter

HEHE, sounds like I need to send you some application tips on Leather Masters. I am one of those guys that swears by it. Maybe if I get time this weekend I will do a write up on it with some pics that will cover all three of the products.

Oh and I'll tone down the title a bit until I get my waxes :)

16. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

17. Pooter

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey a write up would be great. And as most people on here that know me know I was thinking Double Ds :applause2: when I saw the front page title.

19. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I myself was looking to see some hooters...but anyways nice package you got..enjoy them...also very cute daughter....I bet she likes when a package comes..its like Christmas to here ...lol..

As i have said in 30 posts Cockpit and gummi phedgle are 2 must have products....and the glass polish....

Enjoy and have fun

Al

20. Pooter

You know thats what I thought after I posted it..lol