The Bom !!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by distrbd, Oct 28, 2007.

1. distrbd

distrbd New Member

WOW .This is a line of products that is quite different from most waxes and sealant.
    Calgary detail you attention is required to this product in two detailing site,people want you to try it :buffer: and give it :thumb: or::(

http://www.candetail.ca/securestore/

Has any of you try this "The bom " yet? ,the ultimate kit is $90 ,not too bad considering you get 4 bottles of I don't know what sizes.

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

well thanks for the info, im not sure how curious I am abou the bom. I tell you what, i will keep it in the back of my mind, if I remeber to order it I will, if not sorry

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Interesting stuff to say the least...

4. Nica

Nica Banned

That's interesting, who makes that product?...mmm...yet another product to try :righton:

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

it's The BOM :p.

Wow Calgary has quite a reputation :D

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

haha yeah i guees i do. I used to buy anything and everything in search of the best of everything. Its a never ending hunt. People on dc used to list products and I would try them at some point, just felt right lol.

now that im broke i dont get a chance to do that anymore. hopefully I can get more details in so I can fix that problem

7. eShine

eShine Guest

I tried this stuff this summer. My sister had it in her car and for someone who isnt really even a detailer her opinion on it was that is was "The Bum". I tried it and got the same impression. Durability was about as good as a bad QD and looks were not at par with cheap "Off the shelf" products. I also LOVE misinformation... From their website,

If you are waxing your vehicle you are basically wasting your time, because wax does not last. Wax is abrasive and may give you swirl marks in your clear coat. Waxing is old technology like the horse and buggy.

It Gets better....

Waxing and using soap to clean with are two things which are not done in the detail world today.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

You mean all this time I've been doing it the wrong way!! :eek:

That's classic.

9. eShine

eShine Guest

You are washing with soap and water? You fool! Time to sell your horse and buggy.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

But I like my buggy hahahaha :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

11. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I wish I can try out anything I like, hopefully someday I'll be ballin :D.