Teasers - 2006 Black S40

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Ch40t1c, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Hey guys. Thought I'd post up a few teasers of the most recent addition to my family, my black S40 :D. Hard to get myself out in the cold to work on her so it's going slowly. But enough rambling, onto the pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And after a few passes with M105 on an LC orange + PC7424...
    [​IMG]

Alot of work left to be done. But it's coming along! :thumbup:

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Man your hard on your car!

3. Ch40t1c

It's had two previous owners, I only got her last weekend. It's condition is garbage right now.

4. olbear1962

olbear1962 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Looking forward to seeing your progress and learning from your efforts, thanks for sharing with us.

5. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

:sheep:

6. Ch40t1c

Haha my thoughts the first time I saw it too. After I did an initial inspection under the halogens I didn't drive it out of the garage because I was ashamed of it's condition to be completely honest. :whistle: Previous owners realllly did a number on this one.

7. richy

richy Guest

Well hopefully you bought it cheap due to the condition and you can bring it back from the dead.

8. Ch40t1c

Oooh yes, got it for 8.8k after tax, with 90k miles and all service done :D.

9. richy

richy Guest

Good for you!!! Wait till you see the face of the old owner after you're done with it...he'll have SELLERS REMORSE!!

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

im sure paint condition was not the reason owner sold it

11. Ch40t1c

Yeah has some minor things, no belly plate, rear brakes at 30%, ect ect. But seller was engaged and had to pay wedding + college expenses pretty soon.