Teaser pic.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by SSTG, Dec 22, 2009.

1. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I've been telling everyone i'll get a pic up of my new (to me) car up, but haven't...i'm sorry.
    Here's a teaser for now. I've got a Vararam intake and bridge and an LG long tube header system for it, once that is all installed and tuned i'll get some good pics with Dyno numbers up. :applause2:

P.S. sorry for the low screen time on here, been spending alot of time on "CF" can you blame me?:giggle:

Anyway here's the pic.

[​IMG]

2. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Hawt. :thumb:

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Love those Vettes. What are you doing for the catback?

4. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Did you get rid of the S2000? I know you need to have a metallic paint so you can use all the RBOE that you have ... lol

Congrats on the new purchase ... big fan of the Vettes. I actually met the previous plant manager of the Bowling Green facility. He retired from GM about 2 years ago, but still has an extensive Corvette collection.

5. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Chris!

I'm actually keeping the mufflers (there titanium) i've been told there a really good set up, if I don't like them after the Headers, x-pipe and high flow cats are installed, i'll check out the Corsa system.

I think your thinking of someone else, none the less thanks for the compliments.

6. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Very nice!!!!!

7. GDAL

GDAL Guest

My bad ... lol. It's past my bedtime. I thought it was krshultz for a second ... :sorry:

Nice ride ... buy a corsa race exhaust FTW

8. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Haha it's cool, that's who I was thinking you thought I was...but didn't want to be wrong also.:giggle:

On a side note I do want to try RBOE though. (one of the few) I haven't tried.

9. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

Looks good! btw needs a drop!can't wait to see more pics!

10. RNickolas

Aside from the pain in the butt it is to apply and remove its by far my favorite wax!

11. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I'm really struggling with that, my WS6 was lowered and I had to watch everywhere I went.
    I kind of just want to "drive" this one, you know?

Seeing your car... made me want to try it.:thumb:

12. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Seth.... I like the (new to me), Z06. Doing it Big!

13. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks bro! Took me 34 yrs to get it...but it's mine and it's paid for.

14. RNickolas

If santa is good to me this year I might have a sample jar to send you that you can try out!

I know what you mean about the lowering thing but the guys on the forum make it out to be worse than it is...i say drive around as is for a bit drop it and drive around see how you like it, it only takes an hour max to lift and lower the car using the stock bolts

15. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

How long will it take me to get the scratches out though? LOL.
    I LOVE the lowered look,but i'm already scraping the wind dam on my driveway.
    I've been doing a little research on airbags. That will probally be my best route.

Thank you on the offer...maybe we can trade something to be fair.

16. RNickolas

yeah that thing scrapes all the time im used to it by now. We'll figure something out :)

17. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Congrats on the new ride Seth. You might want to stick with the stock exhaust after putting on the headers. I had the magnaflow cat back with the headers and it was way too loud, so I put the stock exhaust back on. A lot of others have done this also, plus a cat back on our cars doesn't improve hp or torque, just the exhaust tone.

18. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Dana. I think i'll take yours and others advice and leave the TI on.