Swissvax

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Buddy, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Phil, I would like to say thank you for the outstanding service on an order placed and recieved in less than 24 hrs.

Swissvax wheel brushes (qty 4) thats right 4. So eat your hearts out...

Thats not all. When I opened my pkg. There was a free. Thats right free 4 once bottle of Adams Detail Spray.

Phil, I would like to say that you made my day...Thank you...:thumb:

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Great to hear Buddy! Phil's CS is one of the best around!

3. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Hey that's what I ordered, weird:giggle:

4. Buddy

Hey Bryan, Great minds think alike. I think the others may be jealous...:shrug:

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I have 2 of the sv detail brushes. I love those things.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Free is not a bad thing! Nice!

7. Buddy

I'm going to do some water proofing to mine. Thompsons or polyurathan or both.

8. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

That is a good idea, I think Nica mentioned he did that to one of his first SV brushes.

Don't be alarmed if the plastic starts to separate rather quickly (ie. within the first month or two), the wood sorta warps when wet and pushes the plastic apart a bit. It seems to reach a plateau in terms of warping after a while, and my brush still performs flawlessly.

9. Buddy

No kidding, I have heard bits and pieces. I'm very glad you said something. that was mighty kind of you...:thumb:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: I can't remember the exact product I used on my Swissvax brushes but it was some kind of lacquer, the red plastic is broken actually it's now gone but the brush is still going best part the wood handle is still looking good :thumb:

11. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

mine that i bought in June is still in newish condition.. the wood is a lil faded but everything else is fine..
    damn Nica what the hell were you doing with it

i know if you got the lacquer on the plastic that's a NO NO!! it will make it hard and brittle.. and more susceptible to the chem's from the cleaners.my brush i never did anything too and has gone through at least 40 -60 sets of tires.. i bet i could see it going well past 100-150 sets without any issues... i was going through one zymol one every ten-15

12. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

The brushes are great. Phil is the man