Swissvax Saphir for sale!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Mar 26, 2008.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I have a tub of Swissvax Saphir up for sale. It has been used one time and so little was used if I hadn't told you you probably couldn't tell that any had been used. I will sell for $120 shipped. Here are the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a Bissell Little Green Machine Pro for sale. It has been used about 5 times and looks almost brand new. I will take $75 shipped for it. Just PM me if you are interested.

2. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

You've been selling a lot of your waxes lately JL. Do you have any SV Consorso your want to get ride of?

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

No sorry Gary I don't.:sorry:

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

If you don't mind me asking why do you want to sell it? I have saphir and ive used it once and like it, its a very good entry level swissvax wax. Thats just my :2cents:

You should no problem selling this

5. Debating ditching my unsed SV Concorso for this... GBS interested?

6. Nica

Nica Banned

autobahnshine, if you wish to sell any items on the forum you'll have to upgrade your account first. click on User CP and then on Paid Subscriptions, it's only fair to those that have paid to sell items here.

7. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

does that 120 include shipping to cnada? or is it usa only?

8. Sorry about thatt :thud:

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

WOLF! What are you going to do without your Saphir? Which wax that you have is better than this one? CURIOUS!!!

10. Nica

Nica Banned

No worries, it's all good. Like I said I'm just trying to be fair to those that have upgraded there account to sell there items that's all :peace:

11. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Oh well it don't hurt to ask. I'll probably break down and order some from Phil at Detailers Domain.

12. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

wow u have to pay to sell things on here?

didnt know that

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

It's so cheap I wouldn't consider it paying.. $3 a month if buying for each month individually

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

It is cheap: you can just roll that price into your asking price and it'll be a wash!

15. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Do you have pictures of it running? I'm interested in buying it, if you have pictures and can post them I'll PM you and we can talk about a price?

16. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Buy with confidence from wolfpacker.. I have bought/traded and sold so much stuff with him it's rediculous.. Hell I would even send him something ahead of him paying.....

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes, well it's a very small fee and I think it's only fair. Here is my way of thinking, I'm the one paying for the forum, advertising, designs, promoting...ect..ect..and well the fee may be small but every penny helps. So that's why there is a fee for selling items here, even for those wishing to promote there detailing company they may promote/advertise there website/company but will have to upgrade there account...in other words pay to advertise.

Well that's just my way of thinking and I think it's fair...but if you desagree feel free to contact my self via PM. The only reason I posted this here is becuase I'm sure your not the only one that is thinking the same thing and I welcome any feed back good or bad, but please send your feed back via PM :peace:

Back on topic, Calgarydetail is now hungry for Swissvax...wonder if he will be brave enough to jump on this item as well :thinking:

18. Calgarydetail

dont think i can do it this time... dont have the money.. not making much through this detailing thing..... ohh well soon i hope.. but sorry cant do this one

19. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

what CD saying no to a wax WOW...lol

20. Calgarydetail

I know i know... i just cant spend the money right now. I have some big expenses comming up and cant spend on anything... ohh well hopefully I will have some money soon enough

and trust me its no that I dont want it, I have almost all the zymol;s its time to work on the swissvax. The ones I have tried have really impressed me... the new owner of this will be very happy im sure....