Surf City products in stock!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I now have my Surf City products in stock and ready to ship. Check them out here.......
    Surf City Garage

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Very nice. I see you decided to go with their entire line. From the stuff I've tried I like it so I can imagine the rest of it is probably good. I'll order some glass cleaner when I get some money.

3. Obsessive Detail

I don't quite have the whole lineup. I decided not to carry any of their metal polishes and I didn't get their wheel dressing. I've been really impressed with everything I have tried.

4. Obsessive Detail

I tried the Nano Glaze and Nano Seal combo today, I was pretty impressed. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. Anyone else use this combo?

5. Reflect

Yea it'd take a lot for me to shy away from 105.

6. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

105 is just so easy to work with as well. I have 3 coats on my wheels right now. I'm almost thinking about selling the rest of my Poorboy's Wheel Sealant.

7. Reflect

Ah, so you finally tried it? What did you have on there before, 501?

8. pektel

First was PWS. Then I tried 501. Didn't really like just that. It didn't seem slick at all, and didn't make the wheels any easier to clean. 105 is great!

9. Obsessive Detail

Pete

You need to clear your pm's bud!

10. pektel

Just cleared them!

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

You may want to reconsider carrying the Dressing.. It is a TOP NOTCH product!!

Congrats on the line!

12. Obsessive Detail

I've actually got a sample of the Wheel Dressing I'm going to tryout. I will probably end up carrying that as well.

In your opinion, how well does it clean on oxidized wheels?