Surf City Garage products / free shipping

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Bunky, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I finally ended up at the Surf City Garage web site after trying to get 2 liter bottles of SC Glass Cleaner. It looks like you pay list price and shipping is free so 2l glass cleaner is just $12.99. I like it because it is useful for any surface (no alcohol or ammonia).

Has anyone used their Road Grime Destroyer? Anything special? I have not used PB Bug Squash but maybe it is similar.

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Road trip grime destroyer is THE BOMB!!!!!

I love the free shipping as well!!!!

3. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

The glass cleaner, grime destroyer and tire dressing are all great products. Thanks for turning me onto that line Jason!

4. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

I keep hearing about the glass cleaner. I wonder is the free shipping just a promotion right now or is that their usual?

5. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I ordered from them directly about 4 months and it shipping was free. I think it is normal when you order direct.

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

It always free shipping.. at least as long as I have been ordering from them!

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

My pleasure Paul.. I am glad my recomendations did not dissapoint

8. HighEndDetail

HighEndDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

[​IMG]

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Leather conditioner is quite nice also.

10. raddogz

raddogz Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The glass cleaner is wonderful

No streaks

I just bought the Dash Away - interior cleaner and Speed Demon - Detailer with Wax - luv both products.

11. Bunky

Bunky Guest

The glass cleaner is safe for any surface so I wonder how it would differ from the interior cleaner. Does the interior clean work on carpeting, seats, etc?

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I love me some SC

13. mixxer

mixxer Birth of a Detailer

All of the products mentioned are awesome, its a nice line with nice prices. Give the barrier reef wax a try it reminds me of nattys but liquid .

14. jayjacque

jayjacque Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If only somebody could come up with a way to make that free shipping extend across the northern border. <sigh>

15. raddogz

raddogz Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Yes the interior cleaner works on carpeting, seats, etc.

16. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

:thumb: to the Speed Demon Wax Detailer - used it today.